Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Thanks for the info, good stuff.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I am on week three of DRX, my l5-s1 disk is 7mm out and they are trying to get it back in. I have, at times, been completely incapacitated due to not being able to move my leg, some due to pain, some due to me telling it to move, and it not moving. I didn't start treatment in pain so I can't comment on the reduction of pain. However two weeks ago I hung 4 sheets of drywall on my own, two being 12 footers. The following week i had some tightness but nothing bad. This weekend I will be detailing a mini van for a client. Something that usually causes me some pain the following day so we shall see.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I had good results with inversion for a while.

Have you ever tried an inversion table ? You can get them for around $200.

Inversions are okay but we were made to hang from our hands.
I do a lot of hanging. Really stretches the entire upper body.

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Jul 6, 2014
L5/S1 is one of the most common spots of injury. Why? Because many people compensate for poor hip function by hinging at their low back.
Learn to use your hip for movement, and assess core stability. Often the psoas major, lumbar multifidus, glutes and transversus abdominus are found inactive. These muscles must be worked on as well as hip mobility.
The rest is motoric patterns that needs to relearn!

Good luck

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I'd go to a neurosurgeon, not a chiropractor. There's a reason chiropractors are called quacks. Also, go to a neurosurgeon that works for a university. They're more inclined to give you the best care, as they're not out for the money.

M

markoniin

Apr 30, 2015
have you gone a neurotherphy you are feeling better

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic