Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sorry not sure where to post this. It’s for buying arms wraps , ankle braces etc

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
Hey guys sorry was looking around and didn’t know where to post this at. I am looking for a place that sells nice elbow sleeves, knee sleeves, ankle braces. Myself and a buddy of mine are looking for those items. I’ve purchased some and measured like they said but they never seem to be accurate on their sizes. Anyone have any suggestions for specific brands that they use and their sizing chart is accurate. Prob the most important thing I need is the elbow sleeves due to having bicep tendon surgery want to get a pair so I can have on both arms.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I just bought mine off Amazon. The knee sleeves are a cheap brand, Ironside, that work as well as the Inzers I have borrowed from a friend. Mine are true to size and I bought a pair for my son and he says they fit well. I use Iron Bull elbow sleeves and they also fit me true to size. However, my arms grow quite a bit when I get a pump. I cannot leave them on in between sets or the pump in my forearms will get so bad it affects my grip.

U

uniquetouch

Jan 1, 2023
I just bought mine off Amazon. The knee sleeves are a cheap brand, Ironside, that work as well as the Inzers I have borrowed from a friend. Mine are true to size and I bought a pair for my son and he says they fit well. I use Iron Bull elbow sleeves and they also fit me true to size. However, my arms grow quite a bit when I get a pump. I cannot leave them on in between sets or the pump in my forearms will get so bad it affects my grip.
Thank you

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic