jacobss
What's New?

Someone Snitched on Me

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
So there have been a handful people that i have been cooking lean proteins for (meat) at my gym. Matter of fact, i cook for my personal training sessions....trade is a good thing huh.

There are several people that know and i only have about 6-7 clients right now. I don't make hardly anything on it lol.....i just love to cook. This has been going on for well over a year. And you know people talk at the gym, etc. Word gets around. I dont advertise, i don't have a business name, or anything. Although that is where i want to go lol.

Well our gym has had some "drama", i've not been directly involved LOL, thank goodness. I'm afraid that has come to an end and am now being targeted. Let me explain.....
Last Friday, i received a letter from the county health dept that they "....received a complaint that you are cooking and selling meat to individuals out of your home.". Quote from the letter "This letter is your official notice regarding selling foods that are prepared in your home kitchen. You are required to immediately cease all operations. "......then it goes on to say how i need to get a Cottage Food License (this is a state thing). "Failure to comply, will result in further administrative action." - no idea what administrative action is....more letters?? lol It mentions no fines, or anything. My hubs not worried about it lol.

Now, there is a local meal prep company (a couple actually), but one in particular that has been growing and i watch their IG account and its great, good for them. But they do whole meals, I am only doing meat. They have a few clients at our gym. I even heard one person tell me that i am cheaper than them and that they would like to go with me.
I suspect either this one company turned me in or this catty mother fucker at the gym did. This catty mother fucker......she is a very toxic person and i no longer talk to her, dont even look her way. She started some shit in the gym about my personal trainer and tried to get him to leave. What a beeotch. Which is crazy because my personal trainer brings in more business for the gym than what this bitch does. She is just a terrible person.....she just got her IFBB card in figure last year. Good for her. But she expects her business (training, coaching, posing) to take off after she turned pro....and it didn't lol. She just starts shit around the gym and with the owner. She used to be the manager until recently and she quit, but she is still at the gym training and training her 2 clients lol.

Man, i sure wish i can find out who turned me in.....but may not. What is weird is that the complaint specifically states meats, which i am doing. So it is someone that knows i do this, which several people at the gym knows. I gotta sleuth around and see whats going on......

In the mean time, i called the person that sent me the letter and left a vm. My hubs says to tell them that i am cooking, but that people give me money to pay for the meat to cook for my friends. I can't cook for my friends??!! So i might stick to this story. Will see how this plays out.
But if i find out it was this mother fucking bitch at the gym, game over man.

FYI....this toxic person also started shit at the gym about personal trainers not having insurance.....so all of them had to get insurance.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Just like a lot of males she can't manage her emotions on AAS.

As far as the personal training/trainers go. I always laugh at people paying fat ass no muscle turds to 'train' them. The cert means nothing.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
This just happened in the county I live in. The county health department cracked down on a ton of people selling food out of their homes. Minimum fine was $500 and some paid fines up to $2000 (I think they were repeat offenders). Making matters worse, some were service members or family members of service members. They all got into trouble with their chains of command who took additional money from them via non-judicial punishments and some family members were kicked out of housing.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
What's involved with making it official? If it's been on your mind as an eventuality, why not now? Then whoever did it won't be able to say shit, and it will just piss them off more.

I think you'd also find out who did it pretty quickly at that point. They will hang themselves.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
What's involved with making it official? If it's been on your mind as an eventuality, why not now? Then whoever did it won't be able to say shit, and it will just piss them off more.

I think you'd also find out who did it pretty quickly at that point. They will hang themselves.

LOL yea, this was one of my thoughts also.....so i am looking into the legitimate aspect lol. From what i found out so far, i have to cook in a certified kitchen. Now i smoke and grill meats, so .....No idea what is considered a certified kitchen, certified by the county i presume.
one of the steps is to get my food management certification, which i used to have when i managed a restaurant. I know which meats need to be cooked to temp. I cook with a food thermometer just in case. I would had to undercook turkey or chicken. That is always on the back of my mind, so i invested in a good thermometer.
When i was talking on the phone with the county person today (i called the person that signed the letter). Asked if i could see the complaint, she said i could find a FOIA. and that some things would be redacted. I even said, how did you get my address, she said it was all in the complaint.
So now i really do think it was this bitch from the gym. This is the last straw man, she gonna be gone.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just say you're a homeless "migrant." Then you can do anything you want. In fact, they'll give you a bunch of free shit.

Feel free to start chatting with that trainer's clients, and let them know of other trainers that are more reasonably priced. And let her know you're doing it, just to provide assistance to the community, as healthy competition is good for everyone. LOL

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Just like a lot of males she can't manage her emotions on AAS.

As far as the personal training/trainers go. I always laugh at people paying fat ass no muscle turds to 'train' them. The cert means nothing.
Umm are you saying she isn’t natty? Are you jealous of her? Why would you insinuate such a thing? Lmao

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
So there have been a handful people that i have been cooking lean proteins for (meat) at my gym. Matter of fact, i cook for my personal training sessions....trade is a good thing huh.

There are several people that know and i only have about 6-7 clients right now. I don't make hardly anything on it lol.....i just love to cook. This has been going on for well over a year. And you know people talk at the gym, etc. Word gets around. I dont advertise, i don't have a business name, or anything. Although that is where i want to go lol.

Well our gym has had some "drama", i've not been directly involved LOL, thank goodness. I'm afraid that has come to an end and am now being targeted. Let me explain.....
Last Friday, i received a letter from the county health dept that they "....received a complaint that you are cooking and selling meat to individuals out of your home.". Quote from the letter "This letter is your official notice regarding selling foods that are prepared in your home kitchen. You are required to immediately cease all operations. "......then it goes on to say how i need to get a Cottage Food License (this is a state thing). "Failure to comply, will result in further administrative action." - no idea what administrative action is....more letters?? lol It mentions no fines, or anything. My hubs not worried about it lol.

Now, there is a local meal prep company (a couple actually), but one in particular that has been growing and i watch their IG account and its great, good for them. But they do whole meals, I am only doing meat. They have a few clients at our gym. I even heard one person tell me that i am cheaper than them and that they would like to go with me.
I suspect either this one company turned me in or this catty mother fucker at the gym did. This catty mother fucker......she is a very toxic person and i no longer talk to her, dont even look her way. She started some shit in the gym about my personal trainer and tried to get him to leave. What a beeotch. Which is crazy because my personal trainer brings in more business for the gym than what this bitch does. She is just a terrible person.....she just got her IFBB card in figure last year. Good for her. But she expects her business (training, coaching, posing) to take off after she turned pro....and it didn't lol. She just starts shit around the gym and with the owner. She used to be the manager until recently and she quit, but she is still at the gym training and training her 2 clients lol.

Man, i sure wish i can find out who turned me in.....but may not. What is weird is that the complaint specifically states meats, which i am doing. So it is someone that knows i do this, which several people at the gym knows. I gotta sleuth around and see whats going on......

In the mean time, i called the person that sent me the letter and left a vm. My hubs says to tell them that i am cooking, but that people give me money to pay for the meat to cook for my friends. I can't cook for my friends??!! So i might stick to this story. Will see how this plays out.

FYI....this toxic person also started shit at the gym about personal trainers not having insurance.....so all of them had to get insurance.
Holy crap. Maybe the gym needs to ban this idiot. If Planet Fitness can ban a woman for complaining about a naked man in the female locker room, this idiot surely needs to be banned. Oh....she got her IFBB pro-card and now thinks she is GOD?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Open an LLC, claim 1/2 the cash through the LLC, get the Cottage thing and put a whole new kitchen in and write it off as a business expense.
Get a new car, business expense.....

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
People like that always get whats coming to them. She'll piss off the wrong person soon and karma will come with a vengeance. In the meantime, stay away from her and watch from a distance... it should be entertaining.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011

Sorry to learn of your troubles. I have one that I deal with that can't removed. Hopefully you can find a remedy. The drama and trouble will not end until she is gone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 4 members watching this topic

BovaJP , , ,