gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
damn it sucks having bad knees. i dont think i would be able to do this program

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Nice Gstring, I will dig up some info when I get home from work. Busy on the corner today!

Ok If I can get just a lil help with setting it up I'll even keep a log, I just don't have a pc with excell... And it's kinda slow out here lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok If I can get just a lil help with setting it up I'll even keep a log, I just don't have a pc with excell... And it's kinda slow out here lol

Here is weeks 1-3 base mesocycle based on a 1RM of 417

Monday Wed Fri Sat
wk1 4x9x292 5x7x313 7x5x334 10x3x355

wk 2 4x9x312 5x7x333 7x5x354 10x3x375

wk3 4x9x322 5x7x343 7x5x364 10x3x385

After you complete this, you take a 3 week break from squats. Then test your new 1RM and come back and see me. Thats when its gets intense >:)

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Holly smokes!!! And then it gets intense? Fml I may have bitten off more than I chewed but I will attempt it... I appreciate u taking the time to help out.... So questions... I did squats today Monday 5x5 with 315, should I wait till Monday an follow it to a tee or jus pick up from here... Question 2 should I jus make this my log or start a new one and 3 what about other excersises? Do I jus cut it all out for a few weeks to concentrate on jus squats?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Holly smokes!!! And then it gets intense? Fml I may have bitten off more than I chewed but I will attempt it... I appreciate u taking the time to help out.... So questions... I did squats today Monday 5x5 with 315, should I wait till Monday an follow it to a tee or jus pick up from here... Question 2 should I jus make this my log or start a new one and 3 what about other excersises? Do I jus cut it all out for a few weeks to concentrate on jus squats?

For when to start... Give it a couple days and wait till you're feeling fresh and like you can attack it.

I'd start a new log under the Member's Journals section and make sure you tag it with smolev, squat so that people will find those when they search.

You can do other exercises, but I'd limit it. Maybe some pullups for back some benchpress, military press... Just avoid using the lower half lol... You'll be good and beat up so just a couple sets.

And just for future reference, if you see JB and Hawkeye both saying no thanks to a program... That means its off the wall completely insane. Look at their current logs lol... Bad enough.

You do this G and you'll get major reps. This looks like it takes some serious dedication. You've got a great looking squat so it would be interesting to see when you pile the weight on later.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Alrighty I start Monday and will have a log.. And ya I've peeked at there logs and there deff strong and dedicated and rare breed so I already know I'm fucked but I promise to try...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
alrighty i start monday and will have a log.. And ya i've peeked at there logs and there deff strong and dedicated and rare breed so i already know i'm fucked but i promise to try...

yeeeees - gonna be epic!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I'm goin with what u gave me just looking around the net trying to syke myself up...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm goin with what u gave me just looking around the net trying to syke myself up...

You'll kick the shit out of this program bro. I can't wait to see the log and here the whining but then see a MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSIVE increase in your 1RM.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Have to say, I am intrigued. This routine will be a bastard, but I definitely would be pumped to add 100 lbs to my 1 RM on squats...I have been mulling it over, but my fear is I want to train for a full power meet in July. I know Shieko works and it seems to better prepare a lifter for such a meet. I read that it says to add bench in when you can and not even do deads as you are working the same muscle groups...I guess I would fear it not properly preparing one for a 3 lift meet. On the other hand, IF I were to truly want to blow up my squat and focus more on that, Smolov would be the shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic