Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Single db row form

MaxSeg

MaxSeg

MuscleHead
Aug 23, 2012
Hmmm I'm not sure if I understand. I'm not the most technical.
For ME I use a bench with a back. Put my knee on it one hand on the back. Pick db up from floor and pull back. Reps go to full extension of my arm.

Same, or Ill use the DB Rack as a brace and pull the DB from the floor all the way up.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
you don't know how many times I see shit form on these and it kills me not to be able to say something!!!!!

S

sara13

Sep 17, 2013
But also everyone has different biomechanics but I understand sometime peeps just go too heavy ego check

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
you don't know how many times I see shit form on these and it kills me not to be able to say something!!!!!

These are the times it is fun to set up right next to the person and start doing the same thing but w/ correct form and hopefully they just catch the hint.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
These are the times it is fun to set up right next to the person and start doing the same thing but w/ correct form and hopefully they just catch the hint.
lol, I haven't done that but I bet they wouldn't even look! I did tell a couple of guys one time when they were doing DB shoulder presses and even though they looked at me like I was an alien, they listened lol :)

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I like the way john meadows does it. One hand on the rack and slowly bring the db to the floor. This eliminates any use of momentum

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic