Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Simple cycle

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I have a buddy who’s about to start a cycle soon he’s been running one a year the past few years.. I’ve always planned them out for him he’s late 30’s so I’ve always just done super simple the dbol kickoff 500 mgs a week of test basic with him.
Anyone have any suggestions on tweaking this? I don’t want to put him on massive amounts of gear or having him pin a ton. Just wondering if any bros has some tweaks/ suggestion's. I don’t like to push too much stuff but I’m no expert. Other then less is more guy.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
If it has been working then you could always keep it the same until it doesn't. My only thing, I do not use orals anymore except for the last few weeks of contest prep. If I was going to add anything to this it would be masteron, primo or NPP in that order. I wouldn't even increase the total amount of gear ran (500 mg). I think 300 mg of test and 200 mg of masteron or NPP would go a long way. For primo, I would probably go with a 350/150 ratio.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I like the inputs you've received. Nothing wrong with that. Just curious what your buddy's goals are? How big is he? Does he want to gain several pounds of muscle, or just drop some weight, keep his muscle and look good for summertime? If the former, I like the 500mg test with 300mg NPP. If it's the latter, I like the 300mg test, 200mg mast.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
As others have said. If he is still getting good results I wouldn't change anything. If you must add something in maybe rotate orals depending on goals.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
There is an interesting 1996 NEJ study on 600 mg of testosterone I used to reference when I stopped heavy cycling the participants gained 12 pounds in 12 weeks. I would go with 400 mg Test and 200 mg Nandrolone.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Thanks for the advice guys this is exactly the info I was hoping for. Better results without adding a ton of total amount of gear. I understand the no orals thing. With the amount of Tylenol i take I’ll probably never take an oral again (except proviron) and I’ve pretty much given up drinking for the same reason need to keep the liver intact.
Some guys think like the jumpstart dbol gives you and I think it helps some people get in the right frame of mind even if it’s mostly water you put on early.

He’s just trying to get into better shape for the summer he’s not trying to get crazy lean or anything. He’s a lifetime lifter former d1 college football player. He’s had some really big lifts in his past natty. He’s a bigger guy naturally really similar in size to me (yes he’s real it’s not me I’d say if it was for me haha) Six four/ five I’d guess roughly 265/270 ish. Which is just kind of his natural weight he had to eat non stop to stay over 300 pounds for football including waking up in the middle of the night to force feed himself.

Ironically even though he’s huge he’s an avid runner who regularly runs half marathons and him and his wife do races just about every weekend even though he has no right acl.
His wife was a D1 track athlete so that’s probably the reason. Even though I’ve told him all that distance running is rough on the joints especially for bigger guys like us as we get older.

C

CesarIM

Jan 8, 2024
I like test C at 500 and NPP at 150 EOD or E3D . Its a go to after a cruize . HCG at about 250 E3D . Normally 20 weeks .

Currently Im running Test C at 750 and Deca at 500 per week . My joints were aching after 40 yrs of weight lifting . Believe it or not the joint pain went away.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Some great recommendations already mentioned. If the test / dbol has done well for him (felt results and health has been ok with it), I’d add the suggestion of having him try a run with test / anadrol.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I concur. injectables are much easier on the body in IMO. Also, don't create a super-physiological ramp. This isn't a race. TC or TE with NPP. The decanoate in ester in ND takes too long to clear.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
add in some var at 25mg/ day

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
If it has been working then you could always keep it the same until it doesn't. My only thing, I do not use orals anymore except for the last few weeks of contest prep. If I was going to add anything to this it would be masteron, primo or NPP in that order. I wouldn't even increase the total amount of gear ran (500 mg). I think 300 mg of test and 200 mg of masteron or NPP would go a long way. For primo, I would probably go with a 350/150 ratio.
350 test and 150 primo?
I have yet to run primo but always read about higher doses. 150mg/wk can still be effective?
That’s great to hear as I could run it longer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic