Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Shawna Mendelson at the highland games

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Welcome to TiD Ms Shawna and to answer Ms Rr's question...YES! At least till they suck up almost creating a hernia!

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Damn, I didn't know scot had a sister... I guess good genetics runs in the family. PS you're gorgeous

S

Shawna Mendelson2

Jul 8, 2013
Thanks everyone I'm glad to be here! Yeah, Scot has a little sister hahahahah! Thank you for the compliment Superman. Right now I'm training for the Westside Pro Invitational which is Aug 17th in York PA. I was asked to do this contest, I will not be 100% since I really only have 5 weeks to train, and I have to wear gear but I am going to give it my best. So we will see. Then in Sept and Oct it's back to the Field for Highland Games, good stuff! Anyone else on here training for anything coming up?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Thanks everyone I'm glad to be here! Yeah, Scot has a little sister hahahahah! Thank you for the compliment Superman. Right now I'm training for the Westside Pro Invitational which is Aug 17th in York PA. I was asked to do this contest, I will not be 100% since I really only have 5 weeks to train, and I have to wear gear but I am going to give it my best. So we will see. Then in Sept and Oct it's back to the Field for Highland Games, good stuff! Anyone else on here training for anything coming up?

Sweet, my home town! Lots of history in that town, but always nice to leave after visiting too. haha

S

Shawna Mendelson2

Jul 8, 2013
Yeah, I've been there a few times. I'm def a New Yorker lol. This meet is special cause it's going to be held right in York and we are having several Legends being inducted into the Hall of fame. It's also going to be a pretty unreal turnout.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I compete with Gene Rychlak's fed RPS... I'm skipping the August meet that I planned to do and will be dumping everything I've got into my October meet here in Boston.

Good luck at the Westside Pro. Make sure you post up some video for us here!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I'm an active strongwoman competitor. Now grip and mas wrestling. I've done a few hg but am mediocre at best
My next comp is potentially America's strongest woman in October and definetly the la fit expo in January.
Good luck at your meet I'd love to see you put up a training log

S

Shawna Mendelson2

Jul 8, 2013
Good for you for getting out on the platform! You should consider venturing out and competing in other feds too! There are so many amazing athletes/coaches in other feds that you can learn a lot from. Good luck in Oct!

S

Shawna Mendelson2

Jul 8, 2013
That's awesome! Good Luck too you!! I do some strongman events during my off season. Thanks! I'm just doing this meet for fun. I don't post training logs, anywhere. I don't even blog. Takes too much time, for me at least lol! If anyone has any questions just ask! :)

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Good for you for getting out on the platform! You should consider venturing out and competing in other feds too! There are so many amazing athletes/coaches in other feds that you can learn a lot from. Good luck in Oct!

RR was 5th in the Worlds Strongest Woman a few years ago. I think she would make a great powerlifter maybe you can help us convince her to do a meet!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
RR was 5th in the Worlds Strongest Woman a few years ago. I think she would make a great powerlifter maybe you can help us convince her to do a meet!

We have a loose agreement that if I do a strongman she'll do a PL.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Brute strength SpF, I think Stella krupinski is hosting it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic