Results -
Side effects -
Would you recommend or use again -
Thanks!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I have procured, dosed and monitored others. Although I've not used this drug, I have concluded that its equally effective as eating a low carb diet. I have never experienced nausea or lower intestine issues consuming a Mediterranean style diet. 3 of 3 users experienced at least 2 of those side effects I listed.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I have procured, dosed and monitored others. Although I've not used this drug, I have concluded that its equally effective as eating a low carb diet. I have never experienced nausea or lower intestine issues consuming a Mediterranean style diet. 3 of 3 users experienced at least 2 of those side effects I listed.
Same as CFM I haven’t taken it but I know others that do. One is down 50#’s.
Another is down 20#’s. I date this one & the day she takes injection & possibly the day after she experiences some nausea. One side effect is that you won’t be regular but are women ever regular? Lol

I’ve helped 2 others get started on it & honestly I haven’t gotten any feedback but I’ll reach out to them now that it’s on my mind.
IMO it definitely works as advertised.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Overall good experiences with SEMA, however proper dosing is the key. It is a pure GLP-1 and will slow gastic emptying and affect the central reward center. IMO, only use the smallest dose to blunt sweet cravings, no more. It does not increase fat oxidation. One of our female members switched to retatrutide, still adjusting the dosing but no issues with nausea and has more energy, currently at 2 mg/wk in two divided doses. Leaning out nicely and able to eat what's need to optimized strength and lean mass. RETA targets GLP-1, GIP and glucagon and can increase fat oxidation.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
About 6 months on I lost 70ish pounds. I was also running test at 500 a week and nand at 400 to stave off some muscle wasting while consuming below maintenance calories.
Ran the prescribed .5 mg for 6 weeks then 1mg for 6, 1.25 for 6, and 1.5 for 6. No real sides to note, no change in energy except for what I noticed from not carrying around an extra 100 pounds, it was really easy to not eat. I ended up down 105 pounds in 13 months, but have put on 5 over the last couple weeks with increased gym time and the addition of YK-11. No noticeable tightness in the waist of my pants, and don't look or feel like its water, so I'm hopeful it's the hard stuff we all crave. Wait... that came out wrong.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I think it’s a waste just do low carb

just find something that’s kills your appetite
That’s key

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic