Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Second Cycle Critique Help Please

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I don't think there is a disadvantage to starting PCT early but, there is a disadvantage to running it too short. If your plan is a 4 week PCT and you begin it a week early while your levels are still too high, then you only have 3 weeks of effective PCT. So, a five week plan may be needed if we are thinking better safe than sorry.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I agree on the PCT running longer. Years ago standard was 6 weeks. Now it's 4.

H

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
How long have you been consistently working out?

Am I the only one who sees an issue with a 180 pound 20% bf person taking gear? You need to cut that fat way down before you jump into a cycle man. It is going to make you a bigger you. You will totally waste an awesome forst cycle bc you don't know how to eat or train. I'm very much not trying to bash you but if you knew what you were doing, at 180 and 20% your are what is called skinny fat. You need to get a solid diet and routine down for 6 months and drop to 12%-14%bf before you even think of stepping into this life.

Edit: got sidetracked. With a higher bf, your more apt to hold more water, get high BP, more prone to gyno and acne, more prone to all high estrogen related side effects and that isn't something I want to batter because I didn't want to wait til I cut forst to make the most out of a cycle.

You can say it once or 1000 times but it's no magic pill.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic