Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Rik Flair

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Just watched a Hulk Hogan interview on AXS-TV and Hogan says Flair is hands down the best wrestler ever without a doubt in his mind.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I hope someday to be able to take my shoe off in a confrontation with another man and wave it in his face and tell him that he cannot afford such shoes and that they cost more than his house. My life will then be complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
Did you guys ever see the Wife Swap episode with Rik and Rowdy Roddy Piper?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
WWE ain't shit without The Rock.

Didn't Sting go to WWE? Or am I trippin.

Yea Sting is making appearances in WWE. They have been at the end of the show in the main event.

He showed up at a PPV a couple months back to help out against the heels.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Did you guys ever see the Wife Swap episode with Rik and Rowdy Roddy Piper?

I always liked watching that show!

I didn't see that one though. Was that a celebrity swap edition?

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
I always liked watching that show!

I didn't see that one though. Was that a celebrity swap edition?

Yes it was amazing! Cemented my views of Rik and made me remember how cool Rowdy was. Nice wife and kids. Way down to earth. I don't think the show is on any longer, but every year they do a short celeb edition. It's really entertaining.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Just watched a Hulk Hogan interview on AXS-TV and Hogan says Flair is hands down the best wrestler ever without a doubt in his mind.
Hogan has been suplexed one too many times if he thinks Flair is the best ever lol.

On a side note, I seen this video and thought it was interesting, Macho Man was The Man, RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
hard to say whos the best ever..They all had their high times ...Wrestling skills i would go with hitman hart

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I'm still an Ultimate Warrior Fan...RIP.

Also..knew Jimmy "the Fly" Snuka. I was friends with Ricky Renaldo's daughter when I was growing up. He started out with Portland Wrestling back in the 70's. Dutch Savage...Bull Ramos and more. Use to stay up late Saturday nights eating popcorn and watching bad Tom Peterson commercials during the program!!!! (Dang it..memory is working!) Uh..yes..I'm old!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic