Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Retatrutide

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Tri hormone receptor agonist. Combined GLP-1, GIP and glucagon. Lil Ed, Myo any thoughts?

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Would love to produce and get real world feedback from our trusted private communities. ASAP.

as you may or may not know many members insist Semaglutide is superior to Tirzepatide, with just a few not agreeing, and some with 0 opinion.

Retatrutide​

.........The most expensive of the 3 mg for mg. 110%

multiple bold statements made of its superiority to Semaglutide and Tirzepatide with the studies to prove it by Eli Lilly

this maybe nice for an introduction comparison and why it promises to be superior.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Retatrutide/comments/18997fy

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Haven't been able to try Tirzeppopotamus yet. Haven't really had a need as Sema is effective enough. I am curious about it and the new ones, though. Sema works but does have a few (tolerable) sides.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Would love to produce and get real world feedback from our trusted private communities. ASAP.

as you may or may not know many members insist Semaglutide is superior to Tirzepatide, with just a few not agreeing, and some with 0 opinion.

Retatrutide​

.........The most expensive of the 3 mg for mg. 110%

multiple bold statements made of its superiority to Semaglutide and Tirzepatide with the studies to prove it by Eli Lilly

this maybe nice for an introduction comparison and why it promises to be superior.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Retatrutide/comments/18997fy
Good summary from Reddit. I have the NEJM paper and suppl data set for the PII trial. Ordered a 6mg vial from PS for $180. Curious with the lower GLP-1 activity, high GIP and some glucagon activity, what the end result will be compared to SEMA. Cardiac effects (HR) are minimal at lower doses. Will update.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Well if I'd even tried semaglutide I'd give this a trial run. I've got a buddy who got a very good deal on a lot of it. But I don't know. I've always wanted to be just like my former self. The one that could diet down to being cut as hell without weight loss sups. However, I'm pretty GD fat right now, so maybe it's time to lay my pride aside and give one of these a go.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Well if I'd even tried semaglutide I'd give this a trial run. I've got a buddy who got a very good deal on a lot of it. But I don't know. I've always wanted to be just like my former self. The one that could diet down to being cut as hell without weight loss sups. However, I'm pretty GD fat right now, so maybe it's time to lay my pride aside and give one of these a go.
Everyone responds differently and no one really knows what combo will work best. Because all of these studies just look at weight loss, we really don't know which one is best for recomping with minimal sides. It really is trial and error with lower doses.

D

DocOxRedox

Feb 25, 2024
Tell me it's about safety, right.

Yep, there is NO money in aas or peptides in their current form. Its safe to say pharma has lobbied to get congress to classify peps as illegal considering that there have been at least 3 legislative bills proposing the pep ban in the last few years. Its wherever the money is. Currently defense companies have been the #1 lobbyist in the last 2 years. 2019, 2020 it was pharma and about a year ago Lockhead really started spending more. Ever wonder why we keep giving billions to ukraine etc... quiver quantitative search congressional lobbying

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic