Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Reduce Arterial Plaque

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Hoping I can get off the Eliquis from my DVT back post op and try this. Need something to dissolve what's there, not just prevent a recurrence.
I’m also going to up my K2. I take a d3 with 100mcg K2 but will increase another 100mcg via Individual capsule.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Bro, I 100% believe berberine helps with fatigue from GH. I have some MK677 and stopped using it due to fatigue. I will try it again with the berberine and see if it helps.
That’s interesting… have you checked morning BG on and off it? Maybe you’re feeling better when your BG is better regulated? And/or getting better sleep. Just curious. I take 500mg metformin before bed.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I think the combination of d3 k2 natto melatonin astragalus zinc and c efa bromelain etc helped my body to destroy covid before it got too deep.
I am sure I was exposed 100s of times and was in large groups where coworkers got covid-19 and due to contact tracing had to stick that nose stick in my nostrils.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
That’s interesting… have you checked morning BG on and off it? Maybe you’re feeling better when your BG is better regulated? And/or getting better sleep. Just curious. I take 500mg metformin before bed.
Oh I have, GH raises my blood glucose as I did my shots in the AM fasted my BG was over 130, normally about 80. There is a post about it on here somewhere.

Massive, yeah I use a bunch of that stuff and ivermectin. I was never really sick.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Oh I have, GH raises my blood glucose as I did my shots in the AM fasted my BG was over 130, normally about 80. There is a post about it on here somewhere.

Massive, yeah I use a bunch of that stuff and ivermectin. I was never really sick.
Jipped what was your Berberine dosage?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Jipped what was your Berberine dosage?
I was only doing 2-3iu of gh so I stuck with 1500 mg. I had real bad lethargia before. It helped a lot. I also took chromium, gymnema. and ALA which also help with glucose disposal but I think the berberine is by far the best of all these.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I’m so glad I can come back to this forum and continue to learn. The rest of the internet can blow me.
I needed some of this advice. Thanks gents.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic