Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Ready for some Football!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Kaep is still better than Alice Smith gman. It all falls on Roman with his shitty play calling that is predictable and the fact he wont let Kaep run. If we used all 3 aspects in our offense, run game, Kaep running/read option, and pass game, our offense would be able to score some points. Dont know why they dont let Kaep run.
Bro..you know I hate Alice... I should donkey punch you for saying that! I think Roman has twisted Kaperdik all up now, h can't make a snap decision. It's why he gets sacked so much and cant break a run off anymore.

One week u tell me im Faqqn nuts saying Smith is better than Kap lol.
Man u dont know who the fukc u like haaa.
Traderrrrrrrr...

Who is this cumguzzler? Here's a idea , go turn your oven on stick your head inside and THEN light the match. Do the world favor...I hope you haven't reproduced...

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
Bro..you know I hate Alice... I should donkey punch you for saying that! I think Roman has twisted Kaperdik all up now, h can't make a snap decision. It's why he gets sacked so much and cant break a run off anymore.

Who is this cumguzzler? Here's a idea , go turn your oven on stick your head inside and THEN light the match. Do the world favor...I hope you haven't reproduced...
Don't hate on me. You should have paid Kaepernick 400 million lol.
Pretty sad when your owner of the team has to put out on Twitter how sorry he is to the fans.
Maybe you and I can meet 1 day on the boardwalk and talk football lololol...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Don't hate on me. You should have paid Kaepernick 400 million lol.
Pretty sad when your owner of the team has to put out on Twitter how sorry he is to the fans.
Maybe you and I can meet 1 day on the boardwalk and talk football lololol...

You mean Jed Yorks daughter on Twitter today about her comment on Greg Roman?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
From what i am hearing, (unofficial sources) Roman is Harbaughs boy, and Harbaugh is not in the fan club of booting Roman. If shit dont change, they both will be gone, pretty sure Harbaugh is not coming back next year for his own reasons.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I don't think merely D wins bowls . Smashmouth football does . It's become a finesse league yet the teams with run game in top of passing and hard D win .

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
From what i am hearing, (unofficial sources) Roman is Harbaughs boy, and Harbaugh is not in the fan club of booting Roman. If shit dont change, they both will be gone, pretty sure Harbaugh is not coming back next year for his own reasons.

I don't know Bro, Harbaugh looked pretty pissed at the end of seahawks game and started calling the plays himself. Him staying is 50 -50 imo but as long as Fangio stays it doesn't eally matter.

I don't think merely D wins bowls . Smashmouth football does . It's become a finesse league yet the teams with run game in top of passing and hard D win .

Look no further than last years SB Kets. A good D keeps your offense off the field and that means no scoring. Course you can't have a Kaperdik type offense that scores near the bottom of the league.
They're still in it December football is when the real football begins, 9er's can still win their division IF...they can get in the end zone and Kap learns to hit his guys as cleanly as he hit sherman :261:.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I hope Fangio stays too gman, but you can bet there are gonna be teams out there throwing lucritive offers his way next year to give him maybe even a head coaching position. Fangio is a genius on the defensive side of the ball, there are a handful of teams out there that are a few defensive adjustments away from being Super Bowl contenders, and Fangio can make that happen imo.

And the saying does go, DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
How did the 49ers organization allow Sherman that cocksucker to eat turkey in the center of the field at Levi Stadium?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
How did the 49ers organization allow Sherman that cocksucker to eat turkey in the center of the field at Levi Stadium?

Nothing to do with the organization itself. It is up to the team to make sure sherman does not eat turkey in the center of Levi stadium by winning the game.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Nothing to do with the organization itself. It is up to the team to make sure sherman does not eat turkey in the center of Levi stadium by winning the game.

Yep..PRETTY FRIGGIN SAD when the owner apologizes to the fans...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic