Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Pulse Rate on Tren

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I don't recall my pulse rate going up on Tren but then I may not have checked it. My normal resting pulse rate has always been 85 bpm for as long as I can remember. I started a cycle: 500 Test C and 200 Tren E a week and I'm 3 weeks in. My resting PR is 100-102. BP is real good at 118/70. I have noticed I'm a little tired the last few weeks. I'm not 100% the Tren is the issue since I'm only at 200mg/wk and not that far into the cycle.

Only other factors I can come up with is stress but that never seems to end. Also got a Shingles and Covid shot 2 weeks ago. (No anti-Covid shot hating please) Allergies are kicking a little but nothing bad. For the record, I just had major BW done, a stress test and cardio imaging: everything came back normal.

I will say, despite feeling like I could use a nap after lunch, I have no problem digging out a workout come 4:00. Getting moving is hard but once I'm going, I'm good.

Any feed back from my brother?

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Tren does this to me. I eventually stopped using tren for this reason personally.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I choose, all of the above. In all seriousness, I have observed that in tren, but not to that extent. Usually, it would elevate my HR around 5 bpm, which I always attributed to tensomnia and anxiety that comes with it. If you are tired and stressed, I would assume those negative effects from tren would be amplified.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Get a 12 lead EKG. You might be in Afib. It’s more common than most know and will make you feel “tired”.
A resting HR above 100 is not a good thing for anyone over the age of 12.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
There is some literature showing that AAS cause changes in autonomic nervous system function related to heart rate changes. Another reason to cycle off periodically.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I don't recall my pulse rate going up on Tren but then I may not have checked it. My normal resting pulse rate has always been 85 bpm for as long as I can remember. I started a cycle: 500 Test C and 200 Tren E a week and I'm 3 weeks in. My resting PR is 100-102. BP is real good at 118/70. I have noticed I'm a little tired the last few weeks. I'm not 100% the Tren is the issue since I'm only at 200mg/wk and not that far into the cycle.

Only other factors I can come up with is stress but that never seems to end. Also got a Shingles and Covid shot 2 weeks ago. (No anti-Covid shot hating please) Allergies are kicking a little but nothing bad. For the record, I just had major BW done, a stress test and cardio imaging: everything came back normal.

I will say, despite feeling like I could use a nap after lunch, I have no problem digging out a workout come 4:00. Getting moving is hard but once I'm going, I'm good.

Any feed back from my brother?
Shingles vaccine can cause rapid heart rate. Not sure how long it lasts. But it will be interesting to note if it drops overtime and comes back when you get the booster.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Perhaps Myocarditis. Just reverse engineer it, never had the problem before, what is different this time?

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Perhaps Myocarditis. Just reverse engineer it, never had the problem before, what is different this time?
Other than a little tired, I feel ok. There's no difference in anything I'm doing or have done

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Shingles vaccine can cause rapid heart rate. Not sure how long it lasts. But it will be interesting to note if it drops overtime and comes back when you get the booster.
That's a good idea to see what happens when I do get the next shot
Thanks for that idea

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic