Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Protein deals?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
CostCo flyer came today. $9 off the 24 oz Vital Proteins Collagen. ON 5.5 lb bags (Choc, Van or S mores) $15 off. Sale runs Dec 27 to Jan 21. Have to make a few trips bc they limit you to two per visit. I think its about $64 a bag regular, will check next time I'm there. Still $50 for 5.5 lbs is a good deal. Usually end up with 12 bags and that lasts about a year.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Here's what I get from Wal-Mart. It's free shipping over $35. I have been ordering the 5lbs and they always send me 2 pack of 3 lbs. I'm guessing they just make the packaging in 3 lbs lots.

I mix 2 scoops with water so you're getting 52g of protein with only 230 cals. I don't want to hear about how thin it tastes because it does. So no complaining from all you fat milk shake drinking mother fuukers.

I just buy this direct. I grab 15lbs at a time

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
CostCo flyer came today. $9 off the 24 oz Vital Proteins Collagen. ON 5.5 lb bags (Choc, Van or S mores) $15 off. Sale runs Dec 27 to Jan 21. Have to make a few trips bc they limit you to two per visit. I think its about $64 a bag regular, will check next time I'm there. Still $50 for 5.5 lbs is a good deal. Usually end up with 12 bags and that lasts about a year.
15 lbs for 120 is still a better deal at $41 for 5lbs. Best bulk whey,

https://bestbulkwheyprotein.com/

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
I ordered right before posting for $38.75. The next day I contacted some friends to order for me and price was up to $53. Pretty sure sale was under 24 hours. Kicking myself because apparently the 10 pound could've been had for $80.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Same here, ON from Costco is hard to beat when it’s $15 off… I load up every time it’s on sale

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
15 lbs for 120 is still a better deal at $41 for 5lbs. Best bulk whey,

https://bestbulkwheyprotein.com/

I just received a second order. Been happy with them. Clean protein, decent taste, dissolves well, and good price. I get the three protein blend. I ordered five pounds this time, but they sent me six. They changed bags, though. I pulled out of the box and thought "well this is kind of unprofessional." They appeared to be plain old large Ziploc bags, but they actually aren't. They are sealed at the top and have to be cut, as well.

Looking at their size options, I'm guessing they were out of five pound bags and just said screw it and gave me two three's.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I just received a second order. Been happy with them. Clean protein, decent taste, dissolves well, and good price. I get the three protein blend. I ordered five pounds this time, but they sent me six. They changed bags, though. I pulled out of the box and thought "well this is kind of unprofessional." They appeared to be plain old large Ziploc bags, but they actually aren't. They are sealed at the top and have to be cut, as well.

Looking at their size options, I'm guessing they were out of five pound bags and just said screw it and gave me two three's.
Awesome!
I have ordered several times from them and the last several times have all been the several bags to lb ratio. Which I actually like better. Then I’m only opening a smaller bag keeping the other fresh. I also get the tri blend. Mixes well and the chocolate is light and not loaded with junk.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I just bought a 5 lbs tub of Nutricost isolate as concentrate gives me flutter butt. So far I am real happy with it. $62.00 for 5 lbs

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
Anyone hear of/use Nutrex brand whey?

They have 20 pounds of vanilla for ~$90. Seems like too good of a price and don't want to get stuck with something I won't use.

Promo code: CAILEYJ20

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic