Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Progress Pics

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
64 soon to be 65 (ready for medicare lol). Just a number...the grind never ends. Old school gym and work ethic. Always had trouble leaning out the back. Any suggestions appreciated.

Attachments

• front dbl.jpg
    front dbl.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 71
  • arm.JPG
    arm.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 61
  • veins.jpg
    veins.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 61
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 65
  • side chest.jpg
    side chest.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 70
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Looking awesome brother!

Back, especially lower back, is a trouble area for most and even worse as we age. I have no tips other than just continue to grind away. When my front looks like it is 2-3 weeks out it means my lower back and glutes still look like they are 8-10 weeks out. For me it is weird though, in that my hamstrings will stay nearly as tight as my front.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
You're looking great. I have nothing to offer regarding leaning out your back more. Genetics..... Everyone has some body parts which are weaker than others. Aging adds additional uncertainty into the mix. Bottom line is you look great and should be very happy with your appearance.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
64 soon to be 65 (ready for medicare lol). Just a number...the grind never ends. Old school gym and work ethic. Always had trouble leaning out the back. Any suggestions appreciated.
This is very impressive. I have no suggestions and I hope that I can look even half as good as you do when I am 64. Nice job.

Edit: LOL- I just looked at the other responses. I don't know if there are many out there that will have suggestions. I'd say you are killing it and just keep grinding like you have been. Its obviously working.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I always reach a point where the choice is how much more size am I willing to sacrifice for the sake of losing a few more grams of fat.

You look good right where you’re at in my opinion. the size is impressive.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I agree with @1bigun11 here. You look great for 35 let alone 65 and if you're not competing; then don't go losing size for conditioning. Too easy to lose muscle when chipping off that last 4-6wks of back fat IMO. Especially us greybeards, Legs tend to go fast when you try to get shredded

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Very impressive. I think I've seen you on the sister forum. Somehow you look familiar.....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Looking GREAT I am old but not as old as you...lol
AS BMJ stated try yohimbine, I used to get a product called Yohimburn that was awesome for trouble areas.
They are out of business now though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic