jacobss
What's New?

Progress Pics 2023 Fall

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
How did the show turn out for you? 5 people from my gym competed there at that show Saturday.

@Darkness oh yea?! Was a great show as always. Always enjoy how Gary runs his shows. Also met WBB olympian Donna Salib. Anyone from your gym in WPD? I placed 2nd in Masters Womens Physique and 3rd in Women's bodybuilding.
I'm not mad at all about the placing. I just was happy with how i progressed from the last show. I improved and that is what i wanted to do. Now i have new goals and improvements to make. And i'll get there. Will post pics here in a few.

@Heady Muscle Thanks for the tip! I'll def give that a try.

Started prep at 164#, stage weight was about 138. This morning was 140. Gonna keep my off season tight because i'd like to see about doing masters next year. I need compete with my own age group lol. These masters 35 and over...they are great but at 53 yrs young, hard to compete with younger skin lol.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations on your progress & placing in the show!

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
@Darkness oh yea?! Was a great show as always. Always enjoy how Gary runs his shows. Also met WBB olympian Donna Salib. Anyone from your gym in WPD? I placed 2nd in Masters Womens Physique and 3rd in Women's bodybuilding.
I'm not mad at all about the placing. I just was happy with how i progressed from the last show. I improved and that is what i wanted to do. Now i have new goals and improvements to make. And i'll get there. Will post pics here in a few.

Started prep at 164#, stage weight was about 138. This morning was 140. Gonna keep my off season tight because i'd like to see about doing masters next year. I need compete with my own age group lol. These masters 35 and over...they are great but at 53 yrs young, hard to compete with younger skin lol.
Yea the lady who won physique masters 1st place is from the gym.

the lady who won WP masters 1st place is from the gym

Fedora7

Fedora7

Jul 6, 2023
17eaf405e1690ff501c5ef1ebee2b762.jpg

ebc95da094949a1c533583ce2056e6cf.jpeg

f2135056332b4dcc3d5f8437c5213124.jpg
Congratulations

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic