Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Progress on leg mass from powerlifting

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Great pics bro! You move me closer to conversion.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Wow...awesome. What's your quad/ham size in the first pic and second pic?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Great pics bro! You move me closer to conversion.

It certainly has been a lot of fun. I find that having more specific goals workout to workout has really brought some energy back to the gym for me. I have never been a pure 'bodybuilder' but I never really focused on powerlifting either. I have spent the past year or two really focusing on moving heavier and heavier stuff. A little late to wait to do this till after I turn 40, but I find I am in the best shape of my life and the thickest and most 'dense' I have ever been. Frankly I am even surprised at the weights I am now moving. It has just been a real great experience overall. I am just trying not to totally over-do it as injuries are a little harder for me to move past at this stage in the game for me. Other than that, I am easily at my best all the way around training like this.

Wow...awesome. What's your quad/ham size in the first pic and second pic?

I have no idea. I gave up measuring a few years back. Progress got to the point of being so slow that trying to see differences in measurements was more discouraging then helpful. That is pretty normal at the stage of the game I am in.

I think right now my quads are almost 26" range. (5'9 ht) My legs are very lean. (4mm skinfold). Lighting is bad in that pic, but my legs are vascular and fairly cut. If I drop a little water, they 'pop' a lot more. Dieting up and down over the past 3-4 years, my legs now always stay lean even when I run surplus. (wish I could say same for my abs :) )

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Definitely a noticeable difference is size bro. Good work.

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
Wow you thickened up quite a bit, good job bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic