Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Pre-workout preference?

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
I like taking the Sparks mixed with Rehydrate from advocare, it gives me a boost without making me jittery.

You should try the Max E from Advocare. I'm not a fan of trying to sell that stuff but I do buy a few things from my brother. The Max E has all my vitamins, fish oil, and keeps me running like a rabbit all day. I gotta eat though or it gives me the shakes. Really helps get me through cardio days.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I know this sounds funny, but I like to eat some kind of serving of yogurt before. It doesn't make me feel sluggish or crashed.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I use Methyl Stym one week and Grape Assault the next.

I remeber back to when Hydroxy Cut came out with Big E and I took some before a leg day and had to stop the leg workout cause I was too revved up...my heart was nuts. Happy memories

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I know this sounds funny, but I like to eat some kind of serving of yogurt before. It doesn't make me feel sluggish or crashed.

lol I many times eat before too lol. I ususlly eat clean but every once in while I'll have ice cream cone pre workout and train like a devil

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011

Man yogurt? That sounds a bit ghey.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I was off pre workouts for about 6 months and recently started drinking Endorush by BSN, it is similar to Redline by VPX. I drink the sour apple flavor, it is a small bottle with 2 servings, i drink half as it is pretty strong...for me.

One of my all time favs is PWR by Isatori, i always go back to it. Good clean energy without the crash, in fact if i remember right it only has 8 ingredients in it, not all the extra fillers and garbage in it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
60 MG'S DBOL...Breakfast of Champions

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I really like Undisputed from NuBreed...... Grape Candy or Sour Apple both taste good and hit hard.

I lift later in the day so I really like a faster in/out preworkout..... some keep me awake for way too long.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Currently I'm really enjoying clen and caffeine

Last edited:
ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
MP assault can't go wrong. Love that shit. Not crazy energy but enough and effective dosages of everything in it. Solid pumps and focus as well.

Also love c4 with 3 caps no3 chrome from cellucor as well.

The new NO BULL from muscle meds isn't half bad either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic