Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Post PCT, High Estrogen, WTF?

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
So let me try and make this short and straight to the point...
Taking a 420mg test C cycle, was taking Adex .5mg 3x week, I aborted in the 5th week and waited two weeks then hit it with my PCT, nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50

Now I aborted due to gyno like symptoms... which have come and gone depending on the day, lol....

I'm still on 40mg/day of Tamoxifen to ward off any lingering gyno, (I've read a lot of articles that this can be effective, so I'm giving it a try) if it doesn't work I'll switch to Raloxifene 60mg/day.

Had bloodwork done in 2nd week post PCT (2 weeks after PCT was completed)
and here is where my results are at that are alarming!!!
E2 = 96 range <39
Total test = 1152 range 248-850

What's the deal? and should I be taking an AI to help lower my e2?
Thanks guys!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Could be estrogen rebound bro.

Popeye50

Popeye50

Nov 5, 2012
You should wait longer than two weeks to get bloodwork. 4 at the least...your shits still gonna be jacked up

Last edited:
M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
You should wait longer than two weeks to get bloodwork. 4 at the least...your shits gonna be jacked up

So you're saying wait until 4 weeks after pct to check my levels?

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
Taking a 420mg test C cycle, was taking Adex .5mg 3x week, I aborted in the 5th week and waited two weeks then hit it with my PCT, nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50

Now I aborted due to gyno like symptoms... which have come and gone depending on the day, lol....

I'm still on 40mg/day of Tamoxifen to ward off any lingering gyno, (I've read a lot of articles that this can be effective, so I'm giving it a try) if it doesn't work I'll switch to Raloxifene 60mg/day.

E2 = 96 range <39

Thanks guys!

if you want to lower your estrogen then you need to take Adex. Nolva will only block it from attaching to receptors.

your estrogen is still high cuz your test is still high. you are doing nothing to fight estrogen your just blocking it. that wont work for what you want. blocking will only help your gyno. 40mgs is a bit much to block gyno. if its real nolva you can prob use 10mgs and for sure 20 will work.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
It's estrogen rebound as the other bro's said. I get it during and after every PCT regardless of the compounds that I used during the cycle. I can only control with with high doses of an AI which I take along with and after pct for a couple weeks. Then I tapper off real slow.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Yup. Taper. Rebound is common after having very low levels. I run low dose AI a couple of weeks after PCT and it works good for me.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
Yup. Taper. Rebound is common after having very low levels. I run low dose AI a couple of weeks after PCT and it works good for me.

I have some adex on the way and I'll continue on my aromasin 12.5 ed then next week eod, then slow taper

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013

E2 = 96 range <39

Thanks guys!

ok I read this again I see alot of problems.
first how in the hell is your test levels still 1200 at 8 weeks after last injection? your levels should not be there. are you sure you did the math right on all that and are you sure it was test C?
second no way your estrogen will be that high taking real Adex 3 times per week. I am gonna question the adex also.

now your test levels are still high that is why your estrogen is still high I am not sure what rebound means but when your body has high testosteron it fights to keep the ballance and will raise estrogen to try and keep up with the test. if you cut out the test the estrogen will still be up there untill it lowers naturaly or you can use Adex or what ever your choice is to lower it now. the nolva will only block it and isnt helping your numbers at all

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
I never really understood how or why it would rebound to higher than baseline levels however estrogen related symptoms have been experienced by guys after cycle so AI is reincorporated. It does makes sense though as Rocket indicated that Test levels are still high and since the AI has been stopped, there's nothing to combat it so estrogen rises again.I suppose "Estrogen Rebound" is more of a coined term for these symptoms. Either way, reintcorporating an AI takes care of it. I've used an AI at low doses after PCT to avoid it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic