Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Poptart pump

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
UHC my wife says hello, and that she forgives you for not being able to maintain an erection and for crying the entire time you were trying to perform cunnilingus.

It was like she was stretching dough trying to get me hard.

I'll try the triple bagger theory next run. Maybe that'll help.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
What a douchebag. Using my own pulling dough line in a shitty comment about you ****ing my wife. IM IMPRESSED!!!

:)

and no no matter how many bags you pull over your head she still isn't going to enjoy it.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
What a douchebag. Using my own pulling dough line in a shitty comment about you ****ing my wife. IM IMPRESSED!!!

:)

and no no matter how many bags you pull over your head she still isn't going to enjoy it.

One for her, one for me and one for the dog.....poor fella shouldn't have to ever see that again.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Gd*mn it I am on a keto diet since January and avoided this thread after it was started until now . . . I wish I hadn't opened it cause now I can't get rid of all the images of you guys eating poptarts that are lodged inside my brain like groundhog day with Bill Murray!!!!

Seira_1337

Seira_1337

TID Lady Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think I'll watch an endless loop of the Nyan pop tart cat until my brain explodes and save the calories.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
One for her, one for me and one for the dog.....poor fella shouldn't have to ever see that again.

She asked that you pull hers over her head and then duct tape the bottom around her neck so she loses consciousness and eventually dies before realizing she had to experience the utter disappointment of ****ing you again.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
She asked that you pull hers over her head and then duct tape the bottom around her neck so she loses consciousness and eventually dies before realizing she had to experience the utter disappointment of ****ing you again.

At least id be the last to hit it.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Uh, no you wouldn't. ;)

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Its all good. I already told her shes too hot to let go, so when the day comes ill just throw her in the nuke like a Quest bar for a few seconds. That and some Royal Purple gear oil and she should be ready for all kinds of action

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 5 members watching this topic

, , , ,