Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Planet fitness

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I hate to admit go there at times as my wife has a membership there. She likes the hydro massage thing for her bad back.
so many creepy old dudes staring at the young chicks lifting weights. I have seen the most off the wall weird ass exercises there that make you go wtf. When i go I wear a baggy ass tshirt and sweats so I dont get bugged to much. And i stare at dudes asses since i must be the ghey for stepping foot in there. Dont judge bagel day is awesome!:homo:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Once upon a time I had a membership to Planet Fagness, because my sons mother was goin there and wanted me to join . At first the whole gym thing was cool , dumbells actually went past 70lbs , and seeing all those bitches there made it tolerable .
Then I realized at month #2 that THAT place is a joke !!! I'm glad I'm outta that fag place !!!
And what the **** is the deal with all the naked dudes in the locker room walking around with their shit hangin like they ****in live there !!! It happened everytime I went in the ****in locker room . I was actually scared to go in there lol !!!

Fitgirl360

Fitgirl360

TID Lady Member
Jun 12, 2014
I think it depends on which PF you go to. I went to one and the "trainer" was finishing up his Big Mac and Coke before he showed me around the facility. I decided to stay and train a bit and was doing deadlifts when this Winnie the Pooh shaped employee came to tell me that I couldn't do "that" move. I was like "what move?" She says "the one you were doing." So I figured since she couldn't tell me the name of what I was doing, I would keep doing it.

Went to visit another PF and half of the folks in there compete. They were dressed in larger, baggy clothes...but I know them because we all compete in the same organizations. None of the staff bothered us...no one came to tell us what we couldn't do. It was great. Down side: NO squat rack. But there were a good six Smith machines and plenty of dumbbells and barbells...and the weights went over 100 lbs!

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
It also depends what time you go. If you go late at night you can pretty much do whatever you want because the manager isnt there.

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
You guys are looking at this all wrong....Planet Fitness attracts all the goobers that got in the way at your gyms..It keeps them out!!! lol

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
you guys are looking at this all wrong....planet fitness attracts all the goobers that got in the way at your gyms..it keeps them out!!! Lol

a ****in men !!! Bump^^^^

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
I'm not gonna lie, that's where I workout! I go there because it's the only place open on Sunday's by me. I've never heard the alarm ever and I wear what I want. I have worn a cutup muscle tank (Macho Man and Misfits btw) on numerous occasions and no one said anything, sports bra showing and all. I superset and bring my own jump rope. With that said, I will most likely move somewhere else at some point because I hate not having a squat rack and benching on a smith. It blows.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
They really don't have squat racks ?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I've worked out at planet fitness once. It was a nice quiet place. They have a cool ab circuit setup.

No squat racks rr, they have smith machines. But the equipment is still good. I think the Dumbbells stop at 60 lbs.

Its not a bad place. Just depends on your goals. And for $10 a month, you get a lot.

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
They really don't have squat racks ?

No, only smiths! Mine has 4. I will say one cool thing is I've never had to wait for any equipment there. The gallery of treads and gazelle looking things keep a ton of people away from the weights.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic