Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Planet Fitness - The Judgement Free Zone

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
A woman from Alaska had her gym membership canceled after encountering a transwoman shaving in the female bathroom at Planet Fitness. Patricia Silva, a lifecoach from Fairbanks, objected to the presence of the individual, describing them as 'a man with a penis.' Despite being told by the queer man that they identified as LGBT, Silva was uncomfortable and expressed her concerns on social media. Planet Fitness responded by banning Silva from their gyms, citing a violation of their policies. Silva criticized the decision, highlighting safety concerns for children and urging women to take action against similar situations.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Silva.html

jackedpuckstar

jackedpuckstar

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
A little surprising in Alaska... but for most parts of the country this shit is the new norm unfortunately

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I just saw this. Even if she didn't take a picture, they still would have kicked her out. We live in a sick perverted world.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
When my wife and I trained at 24 Hour Fitness, there was a man who dressed up like a stripper (short skirts and high heels) and even wore a bikini to go to the pool. This fucker had on short shorts with his nuts hanging out in the gym and guys said he was shaving shit shit in the locker room. My wife complained at the front desk but these assholes were afraid to get involved in a law suit. I have a personal policy of NEVER going into the restrooms of a gym. They are usually filthy anyway. But apparently these gay fucks can do what they want and we all just have to take it. At a LA FItness, we had a gay fuck walking around asking men to go to the locker room with him so he could give them a blow job. My wife over heard him asking and warned me. All I could say is God keep this fuck away from me so I don't have to go to jail tonight. He avoided me.

• Angry
Reactions: CFM
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’m tired of all this BS crap, just identify as what you were born as. Then these fucktards crying discrimination because they don’t have reasonable accommodations anywhere and make all the normal people uncomfortable. I know some people are weird, but this has gone way too far.

You need this shirt!

IMG_2701.jpeg

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
When my wife and I trained at 24 Hour Fitness . . . .
Thread is equal parts infuriating, funny/stupid, and informative. Always known about PF's lunk alarm shit, but not the rest of this ... nor of the other big name shopping mall "gyms" that are everywhere.

Thank you!

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
People that have anorexia, various body dysmorphia, or mental disorders are deemed to have a disease and are treated for the symptoms.
People whom cut their genitals off or try to deviate from their birth sex are deemed perfectly normal and their actions are embraced.

I don’t get it. At all. I have no problem with trans people, weird sexual fetishes, cross dressing, or whatever. But this whole concept of normalizing the behavior, and forcing compliance to share bathrooms, sports classes, etc is absurd.

if a gay dude wants to dress like a girl.…cool. Just get showered in the men’s room and play on the men’s team. And don’t shun people that don’t buy into your ideology. Anybody is welcome to their own opinion, but there’s no denying that women don’t have a penis and boys don’t have a uterus. It biology and undeniable. cavemen had this shit figured out. There’s no new science here.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I am simply waiting for this to happen. There are a few things in life that are worth an assault charge.
Imagining how the 150lb Asst. PF Sales Mgr. would react when you walked in ... then imagining how you would react makes me happy.

My first day on TID I wasn't trying to argue, was just trying to discuss the merits of different types of grip training when you lit into me.

(it felt good, and I stayed :))

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic