Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Pillar's Log

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Cool, solid pulls, especially in that heat.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Great workout above. You really pulled huge brother.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well I squatted again. Who needs recovery? Apprently not me today.. worked with kid Portugal and dys. Beastislav took like 45 minutes to "warm up" and by warm up I mean chat with the ginger butterface who had the biggest god damn thighs you ever saw. He wants to stick his pp in her pretty bad.

Ssb box squats
Worked up to 565 for two doubles. Was nervous going into it but rep 1 shot up so I made them doubles. Around RPE 7 or 8.

Then did am amrap set with 425 for 11 reps. That was surprising too.

Belt squats to a box
Slowly worked up in weight to 3 plates and a doubled monster mini for the final set for 10 or 12 I think? That was awesome

Sorinex back attack
Few sets with band plus plate for bunch of reps
Band plus 2 plates for a couple sets of 8

My thoracic spine is TRASHED from squatting. Might have a break the rest of the week tho. My wife's great uncle who was 91 died after a massive stroke. Probably going to have the funeral in the next couple days.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Sorry to hear about the loss in your family.

I hear you about your thoracic spine. I hate it when my thoracic spine is even touched,

You know what I squatted so when I look at this I'm just in awe!!!

Good work POB!!!

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Let beastislav do his thing. I Would nibble on her thighs.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Had two guests in the gym today... docd and brutus. Interesting day

Ssb box squat with average bands
Worked up to 385 for some triples and an amrap set of 5. Would have been more than 5 but I came loose at the top of 4 and it fell apart..

Deadlifted max effort even though I had the fatigue from squats... why not!
Pulled 585 no problem
Then went 615 and lost grip at the very top. Excuses: haven't pulled this heavy in a long time. Also, was 100 out and no a/c in gym. Suck it.

That's was it. My joints. Good lord.

Thanks for helping me into that dead pr- that gym is a bad ass spot.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks for helping me into that dead pr- that gym is a bad ass spot.

You flew all the way up to GingerLand to train with POB?
POB has clients and a gym?
All the things I miss by not jocking the logs daily. Rottenrogue, send me the crib notes please on microfiche....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You flew all the way up to GingerLand to train with POB?
POB has clients and a gym?
All the things I miss by not jocking the logs daily. Rottenrogue, send me the crib notes please on microfiche....
Haha Lizard King

Not my own gym but one of the best around. Rotten has been there a few years ago for a strongman comp. My gym is literally 10 minutes from the airport. She wound up in Salem somehow... I can't explain that beyond 1 to 95 to 114 I guess.

I founded my own coaching business in February after working with friends and my team for a couple years. I have about 31 clients. Some are here, most are not. My people range from guys who just want to get bigger or stronger to guys that have qualified for Raw Unity and the arnold...

Most recently I was contacted by the principal of a division 1 catholic conference High school asking me to coach their student and alumni PL teams...

I hope one day I do own my own gym though with DieYoungStrong . The capital required is astounding though. Then it gets even harder when you look at turnover rates of members and customer aquisition. I don't know how some of these places keep their doors open.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic