Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Personal experience with juice

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
So far I have gained a huge amount of muscle (7 to 10 lbs per year) and lost a lot of fat from dieting and I feel like a hero while on.

But my bad cholesterol has gone from marginal to crazy bad high, and my kidneys are showing early signs of damage and my liver is not entirely happy. I am also experiencing acne and hair thinning. So the negative side effects are real and serious.

If you go on, I recommend regular bloodwork (at least every 3 to 6 months) to monitor your health, and a good clean diet.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I waited till I was 40. If I had it to do over I would have done it at 30. But as all have said: Think about it. Its not just about getting big.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
train hard, eat big. You don't need steroids at this point.

I'm the same weight as you but 2 inches shorter and no juice.
I'm decently low in bf as well so I appear to be 10 lbs heavier.

Last edited:
Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I'm probably not really in a position to say as I have never used anything before, but at 22yrs old I'm inclined to think that's too young. At 176lb I would think you have the potential to stack on a lot more muscle; maybe if you have been training for five years you could have a look at making changes to your diet and training before you start pinning yourself.

Just my 2c for what they're worth MF.

J

jrunner

Mar 14, 2012
Way back in the day, I'm now 43, the use of AAS was explained to me this way from an older experienced powerliftrt who was on gear...he said don't touch the stuff until your strength is in an elite status with out it. There is info out there on top 10% strength numbers. May not be attainable for some if not most but it makes sense.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Way back in the day, I'm now 43, the use of AAS was explained to me this way from an older experienced powerliftrt who was on gear...he said don't touch the stuff until your strength is in an elite status with out it. There is info out there on top 10% strength numbers. May not be attainable for some if not most but it makes sense.
Good post, I'd go along with that. Personally if I were ever to run anything I'd like to be at the absolute rooftop of my own natural strength, else I can't really see the point. I'd apply that logic to my physique too if I were going to be using it for bodybuilding.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I'm 22 yo
5 solid years of training
80kg
1m80 high
I don't think your to young. My first cycle, if you want to call it a cycle, was just the Russian amps of Sustanon 250.
I did 10 weeks of one amp per week. That's it. I ate like a horse and gained 32 pounds. Granted i went from 170 ish to over 200lbs.
I was 30 y/o and had trained since I was 15. This was a long time ago...before the internet. If I had the internet resources we have to day I would have started around 18-19 years old. Why did I wait till I was 30 y/o? I simply couldn't find anyone who sold roids. I'm from a small town.
Well thats not entirly true I did try a week or two of Ciba D-ball but it made me feel weird and I got scared and threw them away...funny but true.
Back then there was simply no one to get info about drugs from. The mags ( Muscle & Fitness, Flex, MuscleMag International) all denied anyone even used steroids.
A few years after my first cycle I got a copy of Dan's now legendary booklet but that wasn't all that helpful.
If I had been born 10 years later, I would have been a highly competitive bodybuilder but I just didn't have any resources on which to rely untill I had already reached my 30's by then its a little late with all of life responsibilities.

Last edited:
BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I did my first cycle just before I turned 21 & did not regret it at all. Most people start using AAS while they are in college (19 through 22 or so). You'll be fine. Just don't expect the steroids to do the work for you... bust your ass in the gym, take in plenty of calories, etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic