Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Peptides for height growth?

Q

quepasta

Feb 20, 2024
Please no asking about sources on this forum. We are not a source forum.
I am trying to increase my height. My growth plates are still open and I have done some research, but I wanted to know some actual people’s opinions before I start.

First things first, I am looking at using CJC 1295 (no DAC), GHRP-2, and possibly hexarelin. The goal is to stimulate the release of growth hormone. I am open to suggestions about other drugs that could be used for this purpose.

You may be wondering why I am not using HGH instead, honestly it is because I don’t want acromegaly, it is too expensive, and it just isn’t worth it in my situation.

The example stack that I had in mind is:

Month A-

CJC 1295 (no dac) 100mcg 3x per day

Hexarelin 100mcg 3x per day

Month B-

CJC 1295 (no dac) 100mcg 3x per day

GHRP-2 100mcg 3x per day

I would do this for 4 months maybe, and take 1-2 months off

I have a couple questions about this stack
1. Is it safe in the long term?
2. do I need the hexarelin or could I just use the GHRP?
3. How much of each peptide do I buy? As in what size vial?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Your stats age, height, weight, overall health? What does your doctor say about your height and going this direction (unsupervised medical) treatment and I use the word treatment loosely.

Q

quepasta

Feb 20, 2024
Your stats age, height, weight, overall health? What does your doctor say about your height and going this direction (unsupervised medical) treatment and I use the word treatment loosely.
Height is about 180cm/5’10.5

Weight is 142 lbs

I’m in very good health

My doctor doesn’t know

My age is young enough that my growth plates are still open

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
A friend of mine wants to know if there’s a peptide, or something, he can take to make his cock bigger.

Products, protocol, and dosage recommendations welcomed.…for him, of course.

Q

quepasta

Feb 20, 2024
A friend of mine wants to know if there’s a peptide, or something, he can take to make his cock bigger.

Products, protocol, and dosage recommendations welcomed.…for him, of course.
if he’s still growing he should take a DHT derivative

Q

quepasta

Feb 20, 2024
My height topped out at 28 years old. 5'10 is NOT short. I suggest thinking about what you are doing.
That’s what I thought too but for whatever reason it seems like the average gen z height is 6’

Q

quepasta

Feb 20, 2024
I love these guys who come on here and think they are going to take GH and get acromegaly. You can afford $20,000 a month in GH?
Both hgh and peptides have been used in studies on young kids to increase height. Sure maybe I’m overreacting but I want to play it safe for now and see what results I can get

Q

quepasta

Feb 20, 2024
My height topped out at 28 years old. 5'10 is NOT short. I suggest thinking about what you are doing.
Will doing a cycle or two of peptides mess me up long term? from what I was reading it’s relatively safe but if I’m being naive please tell me

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You are worried about long term effects, but you are going to dismiss the peptide that has been around the longest and has the highest level of scientific research for some peptides that have only been around for a decade or so and very little research?

I really cannot tell you, neither can anyone else, if you may suffer long term effects from the peptides you want to use. They just haven't been around and studied long enough for that research to come out yet. We might find out a decade or more down the road that they had severe impacts or no impact. With just about everything we take, we assume some risk.

What we have found with most of these peptides, they are garbage. There is a lot of hype for a year or two then next thing you know, no one is talking about them. Why? They don't work like people thought they would. Other than the originals, inslun, GH and IGF-1 (if you can find the real stuff) only a few are still being widely used. BPC-157, TB500 and MT2 have stayed the test of time. Others, not so much. I usually just hear kids talk about peptides anymore, as they don't have a source to actual AAS or GH, so it is all they can find.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Nobody here has ever used peptides for growth. I would assume that it could, in theory help but unless you are pre puberty it may not help all that much. Best not to mess with stuff like that. It may take you down a road you do not want to go down and unintended consequences.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic