What's New?

Peptides for chronic tendinitis?

• Thread starter GiovanniFumagalli
  • Start Date
G

GiovanniFumagalli

Jan 8, 2024
Hi everyone!

(Obligatory "English isn't my first language")

TL;DR: what is best to take for chronic tendinitis excluding BPC-157?

I'm looking for advice and guidance on how to best go about aiding the healing a chronic epycondilithis (Both elbows, predominantly the right one).

I'm only 24, and i've had this problem for the past 3 years (I can still hear the echoes: "But you're far too young to have such problems...!).

I'm not a bodybuilder: the issue began with bad posture while using the pc, but hasn't really gone away for extended periods of time even after fixing the posture (+ routine PT, ice, heat, shockwaves, NSAIDs, chiro, vertical mouse, ergonomic chair - i'm one step away from sacrificing a lamb to the Elbow Gods).

What's worse, echos and MRIs show basically nothing noteworthy (save for a minor scarring on the right epicondyle).

I think you can imagine how destabilizing this is for a young man. It feels like the very thing that should allow me to interact with the world, to shape it, to go out and build a life - my goddamn arms - are frail and unreliable.

I'm starting to run out of options, so i want to try something akin to HGH/TB500 etc. I only know the absolute basics, though (Never administered anything of the like), and this is why i'm looking for guidance.
I want to preface that, through the little reading that i have done, however, i've come to already exclude BPC-157 from the list of candidates: though it comes up very frequently when talking about recovering from injury, the few reports of persistent anhedonia scare me too much (I already have quite a bit of anhedonia as it is - the last thing i want is to worsen it).

The story is obviously longer, but this post is already long enough lol

Thanks to anyone who read this whole thing and anyone who will offer some help! :)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You could try TB500, but I think you would get a lot more from BPC-157 or in combination. That is really it.

G

GiovanniFumagalli

Jan 8, 2024
I'm going through this exact thing right now!! I've been using one of these [link] which helps some of the pain that radiates downward, but still have pain on the outer elbow itself. I'm going to try BPC 157 and 2 to 3 ius of GH if this persists as this is the second time in 2 months this has happened.
That's the one thing i haven't mentioned! I have been using these for about the last 6 months, whenever i use the pc. They help (i can go for longer without having pain), but i want to get to a point where i don't need them anymore. Especially because i'm not sure that long-term use won't do harm elsewhere.. as far as i've been told, they act by discouraging certain muscles from activating, but that means that others have to fill in. Right?

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Gio I don't know if wearing these braces will make some muscles weak while strengthening others as I have had this problem happen a few times in my lifetime, usually this problem came up with overuse and repetitive
movement. I did have a massage on my whole arm that was affected and it helped a lot, it wasn't one of those soft massage it was one that was pretty intense lots of popping around the forearm. I hope you find something that helps Gio, I know I felt hopeless with this pain as it takes a while to go away.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Gio forgot to mention do you use Ibuprofen? It helps as it's an anti-inflammatory, as the area around your elbowq is inflamed! Also I forgot to add my buddy did this graston treatment
which helped there is also a video where you can do it yourself at home with a butter knife.

G

GiovanniFumagalli

Jan 8, 2024
Gio forgot to mention do you use Ibuprofen? It helps as it's an anti-inflammatory, as the area around your elbowq is inflamed! Also I forgot to add my buddy did this graston treatment
which helped there is also a video where you can do it yourself at home with a butter knife.
I use Diclofenac (Same idea, really, still a NSAID)! It helps for sure, but on one hand i fear that it enables me to keep pushing through something that is still harming me underneath the surface - on the other, there's (some, not a lot) evidence for its (and Ibuprofen's) tendency to hinder tissue regeneration in the long run...
This means that if i rely on it too much for too long (And it's been 3 years on/off at this point), i risk a situation in which i have a tendon that might not hurt in the moment, but it slowly becomes more and more fragile.
I still use it from time to time, though.. because sometimes you have no other choice, really ahahhahahahahah

Thanks a LOT for your inputs <3 I will try the technique in the video!

G

GiovanniFumagalli

Jan 8, 2024
Gio I don't know if wearing these braces will make some muscles weak while strengthening others as I have had this problem happen a few times in my lifetime, usually this problem came up with overuse and repetitive
movement. I did have a massage on my whole arm that was affected and it helped a lot, it wasn't one of those soft massage it was one that was pretty intense lots of popping around the forearm. I hope you find something that helps Gio, I know I felt hopeless with this pain as it takes a while to go away.
Hi! Any updates on your situation? Did you try the compounds you wrote? How did it go?
I'm currently doing a bit better - i realized that this new heightening in symptoms was due to the use of a vertical mouse, which i might have switched to too fast and for long sessions too soon. The problems seemed to decrease by switching to my old mouse. It's still not a great situation overall (Still can't do long hours at the pc without braces, and even then i still have discomfort), but at least it seems better for now.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Gio I'm waiting for Tuesday as that's when my BPC comes in, I'm going to take 2-4 IU's of really good GH and not sure of the dosage BPC yet. I feel a lot better BUT it's because I took some time from gym off
also from work so not doing anything arm stress has helped a ton.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I'm going through this exact thing right now!! I've been using one of these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005YU8WVA?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details which helps some of the pain that radiates downward, but still have pain on the outer elbow itself. I'm going to try BPC 157 and 2 to 3 ius of GH if this persists as this is the second time in 2 months this has happened.
You might get better results using TB500 for tendonitis, but the conical brace is a great idea.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
You might get better results using TB500 for tendonitis, but the conical brace is a great idea.
What dosage for the TB500, Right now I'll try anything that will help as I start to get better, then do something and back to square one.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
What dosage for the TB500, Right now I'll try anything that will help as I start to get better, then do something and back to square one.
6-10mg per week (0.84459mg/kg) or 850mcg/1400mcg/d for the 1st 4 weeks
2mg per week or 285mcg/d for 2-6 months

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic