Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

PCT after three years on.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
as promised im back 31august. its like day 62 or some shit now.
nothing has changed, im doing great. sex drive is back. im recovering. thats it.
hope ya'll american fags are jealous that some europeean guy cud run this shit like nothing and you whine after 16week cycle pffff.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
moral of the story
led to depression and low sexdrive, still low sexdrive, damn low sexdrive but i dont mind, you know? my dick can rise and shine whenever i feel the use for it but **** it i rather not.
depression? these last 3months has been hell back and forth but im shreddin some good faith now the last week ive been happy compared to earlier.
shit, anyway, i never went back, i never will.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Holy shite, I had forgotten about you, lol.

I mean this with all the respect this thread deserves when I say, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha YES!

I'm glad you are doing well over the last week. Depression is a bitch.

That said, I'm also glad that you wound up crashing hard and learning (proving to all the noobs that followed this thread) that you cannot stay on for 3 years without repercussions.

At this point, I will give you props for sticking to your guns and SAYING that you'll never go back on. The fact is though, you may NEED to go back on for health purposes. You have said from the get-go that this is all about health and longevity and quality of life. Well, do you think you'll have a high quality of life if you have crap test levels for the rest of it and no sex drive and on/off depression? You may need to consider that you have done permanent damage that can only be fixed by the thing that did the damage. Food for thought.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
I'm glad to that I did end up in the pit, since that was what I expected and shit I was a big headed **** thinkin' i've beaten it already. I deserve it.
A reason I actully came back was to split the truth so youth wouldnt dare to do it 3years straight just cuz I said I was fine. I don't expect my depression to be gone any time soon but I do shred some light now which is nice. But yeah, I doubt there any feeling ever in life that's as harsh as depression you know. I really though I could imagine the feeling but dude was I wrong...

I'm prepared for that but it's actully to early to say just after 5-6months. Before I draw a line to whatever I need to do to continue living a normal healthy life I must wait atleast 2years. If the situation remains and my test-levels appear to be low by then, hell yes I probably have no choice but to go on low-dose. But until then I just keep my hope up you know?

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
what are your test levels now?

no idea, don't plan on checking it until it's been a good year anyway
far as i am feeling it's looking fresh on me
i'm starting to workout harder, feel better, more desire to have sex
emotions is still gone though, felt like an empty shell for long
but depression has faded away. there's been some dramatic
personality changes along this road too, guess steroids for too long
takes it toll on some people, and the depression did it's aswell
but i as a humanbeing feel much more at peace with life today
almost as if i've recaptured the humanity inside myself. so i got that going for me

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
a lil update is that after a powerpct in march ive now recovered...
6 weeks after powerpct my test lvls were at 946 ng/dl

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic