Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

PayPal to buy steroids?

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
Lol you guys are so unlucky in Britain steroids are only class c

So basically there illegal to sell but legal to use and possess, they grow on trees down here anyone can get hold of them, online or in the street, if I buy online I usually do a bank transfer I've only used paypal once

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Lol you guys are so unlucky in Britain steroids are only class c

So basically there illegal to sell but legal to use and possess, they grow on trees down here anyone can get hold of them, online or in the street, if I buy online I usually do a bank transfer I've only used paypal once

Yeah funny how we thru you guys off this continent so we could have more freedoms... why did we even bother?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Been a while since I posted on here. But came across a source that I did some research on that seems solid and I've seen good things said about on the boards and other places. Only thing is they accept PayPal? That's something I've never seen before and it caught my attention. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about using PayPal with a source?

If I broke any rules with asking this I apologize. If so, I'll see that the thread was removed and I will not do it again.

Thanks.

Don't ever post this stuff on any forum . Please exercise common sense. Methods means are never posted publicly . If you don't know why please spend more time reading posted threads

R

rb3b3

Oct 22, 2014
I have only used western union with no issues

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic