Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Pathetic

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Fat slob, undisciplined, overindulgent culture.

“The rules changes come on the heels of the Army falling 25% short of its recruiting goal for its 2022 fiscal year, ended on September 30, despite enlistment bonuses being raised to as high as $50,000. They also come amid America’s obesity epidemic. More than 42% of US adults are obese, and nearly 71% of Americans born after 1997 are ineligible for military service, most commonly because they are too fat to qualify, according to Pentagon data.”

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
We are the laughing stock of the world right now. Our military is becoming weaker everyday. This all inclusive bullshit culture is causing a lot of harm. They want more men and women to join the military they need to bring it back to the days when men and women were actually proud to be in the military and there was none of this pronoun training like the navy is doing and bring back the strict PT. If you cannot perform in basic training then we do not want you on the front lines protecting freedom. This administration is shit show. But this is what happens when you literally steal an election. Elections have consequences.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
OMG I saw an article years ago about this very topic from a highly respected retired general who said we are at risk for not having enough healthy recruits due to obesity....looks like it's come full force.
Pathetic. Also saw something the other day that many of our current men and women in the military are on food stamps..... it's absolutely unreal how much this country is in decline with unchecked illegals massive overdoses homelessness crime etcetera .

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Goals were not met be cause no one wants to have a fucking POS lkike Biden as the CIC and who the fuck would follow him?
AND the WOKE bullshit crap they are forcing the troops to participate in along with FORCED bullshit innoculations for the phony virus is pushing people away.
I concur on the Pathetic fat assed Americans as a whole but this is what we created and perpetuate.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Looking around the gyms these days its us old guys looking good, most under 40 look like they're running Big Macs and Haagen Dazs. The younger the fatter as they text.............

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
They should expand the age to qualify for enlightenment. I digress anyone with common sense doesn’t want anything to do with the WOKE military right now. Seeking the meaning of white rage and all this sexual identity crap equity etc.

All they need to know is how to blow shit up and kill mf’ers. The support troops insure the front line is logistically set as well as intelligence…..

Hell I’d love to go thru basic training again.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yeah, let's force all young, healthy men ages 18-25 to be vaccinated...

I understand that in the military you are trained to follow orders, but I don't blame people, prior to joining the military, deciding that joining is stupid when you force recruits to do this moronic stuff.

I think they need to "promote" all the instructors at the military academies as well. Promote them to providing training in Syria, or something. And get new instructors in the academies that understand the true mission of the military. No more woke nonsense.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
It's sad what we are becoming as a country. This woke crap is infesting every facet of our existence and the scary thing is it now includes our armed forces. We are lowering the standards for combat to meet the pitiful laziness of the general American public. The direction in which we are headed is absolutely pathetic. If we keep going this way, we aren't going to have a country left. At least not the one we know and love. We're following mindlessness into a draconian world where you can be punished, or even lose your job for saying "yes, sir" to a man. This is not the majority of the American public. This is a very small group of people, with a very big microphone.

When it comes to the military, if I'm on the battle field I don't care what you look like, what you call yourself, what color you are, who you identify as, what your damn pronouns are... All I care about is that you have my six and can take out the mf's we're tasked to handle. Our leaders are taking the best fighting force on the face of the earth and turning it into a damn daycare. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I retired from the Marines in 2019. I was the Senior Enlisted Advisor at the largest training school in the Marine Corps, so other than the recruit depot I observed more young Marines than anyone else in the Corps.

I can tell you the standards, at least for the Marine Corps, has not gotten easier. However, what I observed, is that those who entered the Marine Corps were in much less physical shape than those that came before them and before them. Due to this we have a lot less Marines who earn 1st class physical fitness tests and combat fitness tests. The biggest problem, the young Marines are fine with it. They only care that they passed. Far different from the mindset of my generation and those who came before me. They are happy with at least 3 pull ups, 80 crunches and a 27:00 3-mile run time. Where we labeled you a piece of shit if you didn't get 20 pull-ups, 100 crunches and at least a 20:00 3-mile run time.

My son is in the Corps now; just started. The good thing for him is that he is an absolute stud. Ran cross country, wrestled year round and can swim like a fish. He will climb the ranks fast competing against all the bottom feeders that are coming in now.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I was chatting with a fat lazy bastard yesterday. He typically fluctuates between 300 lb and 335 lb at 6 feet. Pretty much every problem he has in life is weight related. He thinks the government will grant his disability request instead of putting his fat ass on a diet. He has sleep apnea which started when he broke 280. His achilles tendonitis started when he hit 310. His shoulder problems happened because he is very sedentary and rarely ever moves. He hasn't had a job in about 4 years. He doesn't think he could get a job because he can't pass a drug test. He uses too much THC and being a large obese man it would probably take two months to get out of his system just to pass a urine test. I told him that the solution is joining a gym, going on a calorie restricted diet, and exercising. Rather than do that he got the doctor to prescribe him two different drugs to help him lose weight. While they are effective and he's lost 40 lb in 3 months he could have lost more than that on a diet/exercise program. That is the problem with today's youth. They are lazy, fat, and out of shape. They need a drug for every problem they have in life. No self control, no work ethic, just sheer laziness. All my joints would probably hurt too if I was 335 lb and moved twice a day. His aversion to diet and exercise translates to his motivation to make money. Absolutely zero motivation whatsoever. His wife does all the work while he focuses on medicating with THC around the clock for the pain and sleep apnea. He is able body and able mind just lazy as fuck. I listened to him defend his decision to eat fast food and barely move since he graduated college. He gained on average 10 to 15 pounds a year and did that for the last 15 years.

This is why we have this level of obesity in this country. When I was a kid in a class of 25 people there was one fat kid. Now it's at least half.

Slic.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Fat slob, undisciplined, overindulgent culture.

“The rules changes come on the heels of the Army falling 25% short of its recruiting goal for its 2022 fiscal year, ended on September 30, despite enlistment bonuses being raised to as high as $50,000. They also come amid America’s obesity epidemic. More than 42% of US adults are obese, and nearly 71% of Americans born after 1997 are ineligible for military service, most commonly because they are too fat to qualify, according to Pentagon data.”

Haha loved recruiting during all of this. Always made my mission though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
The military is a fucking joke anymore. Glad I’m getting out at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic