Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Outback Steakhouse or Texas Roadhouse?

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I always get 11oz sirloin, potato loaded, blue cheese salad, and I down 2 or 3 rolls. I'll never go to outback

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
I got an Outback gift card one time and used it at Carrabba's. They seem to work at a few chains owned by the same corp. Would sooner pay more for a decent steak at the Italian joint.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'll go Texas Roadhouse for sure....

I have seen a lot of commercials lately for "Longhorn Steakhouse" only to find out the closest one to me is almost 1,000 miles away, lol. Anyone ever try that place?

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
roadhouse, i do like the outback as well though

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
outbacks is simple you know what to expect and its priced decent, salad is real good also... keep in mind i use the drive up stall for outbacks also so its deff not fine dinning i just happen to like the way they cook a NY steak.... imo roadhouse is decent also but for the price there are a few other local places id rather spend the money on that make a very nice steak, it might even cost a bit more than RH but if going to spend i mine as well spend lol....

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Texas Roadhouse is my secondd home lol and yes I get marshmallows on my sweet potatoes!

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011

I have seen a lot of commercials lately for "Longhorn Steakhouse" only to find out the closest one to me is almost 1,000 miles away, lol. Anyone ever try that place?

Yeah, Longhorn is good. It is a nicer place than Texas and Outback imo.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
If I wanted longhorn I would spend a few extra bucks and go to Gibson in Chicago or a nicer small restaurant by me.

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010

Yes, I think Longhorn beats Roadhouse and Outback hands down.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,