Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ole Jippy gonna do some TRT +

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
So I normally use 125 mg wk cyp. (doc dropped it recently from 100 mg wk as I was over 900 ng/dl now I am 700ish) I went off TRT and banked up 3+ months of cyp so I am gonna do 250 mg cyp wk plus 100 mg of deca and 100 mg of maste E wk. I have been very conservative and have not cycled in well over a decade. Also gonna do 20 mg of dbol only on leg day. I do not want any mass but just want to be stronger and recover faster and maybe get a small benefit in my joints from the deca. I am weight + cardio training 2-3x a week, Muay Thai training 2-3x wk, and BJJ 1x wk, just rolling no classes. My body has been getting just plain run down and cannot seem to catch up on TRT alone. Always tired and sore, it is effecting my quality of life but dammit I LOVE IT!

1. So, if I can maintain fair lipids, eat pretty clean and continue with cardio and heart health supps is this something I can continue with a break 1-2X a year without health risks? I have been doing gear since the mid 90s so I kinda know the answer, I just want you guys opinion.

2. I am very gyno sensitive, 125 mg of T I am good but already feel the beginning. I was hoping the mast would prevent it, so low dose AI or SERM? I took 20 mg of nolva as soon as I felt it and I am sure it will go away. Never really used AIs before but kinda feel once it's gone and AI will keep it in check better?

3. Tips?

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I don’t think that’s too crazy, my plans are to stay on 250mg test a week until I start having any problems.. I’m fairly happy with that, and recover enough to train hard 5/6 days a week. I’m still in my 30s though

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Mast doesn't help my estrogen. Primo does. It seems like it's either or with users. Even with primo in place even 100 mg nandrolone makes my nipples itch. When I was still rolling 300 mg total was my sweet spot and definitely helped recovery. Higher than that and it actually worked in reverse, more size and strength but less stamina and joints hurt more. You have to find your balance. Right now I am 250 test and 150 primo. I might stick a little this or that in but that works for me. If I was rolling I might cut it by 1/3 and my drop to TRT would be 100 test 50 primo for E control. Actually just emailed with my dojo. Theya re just opening up again and offered to teach one day a week so who knows. Also looking at orthped docs for possible partial knee. I would be ecstatic if I could roll twice a week.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Thanks fellas. You may be right about the 250 mg test. might drop to 175mg wk. Will still put me close to 1000 ng/dl I think although never been tested on that much. The two things I worry about most are cardio and recovery. Aesthetics are far down the list.
I have tried primo too and still had to use anti E

So back to the AI vs serm question. Which would serve me better?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic