Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Old and unatural

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I've been completely off for a month. My box of tools hasn't lost an ounce. Thinking of something very strange for next experiment on my very old and limping lab rat. Test P at TRT dose and sprinkle in low dose Halo for a few weeks at the end of May just to see what happens. Still looking at bicycles to hit the hills. Cold at the moment. Feel like crap. I am doing a poorly controlled experiment with enclomiphene. I have purchased blood work and will do in 2 weeks before it runs out. Also using hCG 500-750 iu MWF. Last time I came off for 8 weeks I tested in the mid 400s ng/dL with same amount of hCG and 25 mg/d regular Clomid. I tested 2 weeks after that after dropping both and was at 240 ng/dL. Was probably in the middle of rebound if it was going to happen. Contemplating purchase of another vial of enclomiphene just to see if I can use it to extend off period. If I can use it as monotherapy and maintain 600 ng/dL that could be a good thing. There is a trend in YouTube space that TP is minimally suppressive as is Halo so there is that.
I used TP for about 3 years. Cleaned up went back on annually. Cannot support the claim TP is less suppressive, but TP does clear faster and I have incorporated TP and NPP when preparing for 'coming off' TC and ND as it greatly reduces the window for HTPA to resume. I am curious to learn your experience with TP and the You Tube claim.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Where on Earth did you find Parabolan?
We used to buy it in Paris in the 90's 76mg per amp and If I told you how little we ran with excellent results you would not believe me.
I will take some please
It's not the original from Negma. It's by Alpha Pharm Healthcare, an Indian pharmaceutical company.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I used TP for about 3 years. Cleaned up went back on annually. Cannot support the claim TP is less suppressive, but TP does clear faster and I have incorporated TP and NPP when preparing for 'coming off' TC and ND as it greatly reduces the window for HTPA to resume. I am curious to learn your experience with TP and the You Tube claim.
I'm probably one of the worst lab rats for this. First things first. I'm using enclomiphene. I will test in a couple-3 weeks to see where I'm at.After I am off for 8 weeks we ill see what th hCG and enclomiphene did. Later after I add in the TP, frankly, I don't expect to see TP leave my HPTA working at this stage of the game. Maybe if I came off for a year and managed to recover HPTA at 63 years of age. That's a long shot. The last couple years I have started out my stint with just TP in TRT stance at 100-150 mg a week and I like it best at least the last couple years.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I would guess if someone was fairly young and not much past a couple of cycles with ample time off between, possibly TP would act in that way if the dose was low enough.

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I would guess if someone was fairly young and not much past a couple of cycles with ample time off between, possibly TP would act in that way if the dose was low enough.
I am so old I cannot remember what young is or was.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I've been completely off for a month. My box of tools hasn't lost an ounce. Thinking of something very strange for next experiment on my very old and limping lab rat. Test P at TRT dose and sprinkle in low dose Halo for a few weeks at the end of May just to see what happens. Still looking at bicycles to hit the hills. Cold at the moment. Feel like crap. I am doing a poorly controlled experiment with enclomiphene. I have purchased blood work and will do in 2 weeks before it runs out. Also using hCG 500-750 iu MWF. Last time I came off for 8 weeks I tested in the mid 400s ng/dL with same amount of hCG and 25 mg/d regular Clomid. I tested 2 weeks after that after dropping both and was at 240 ng/dL. Was probably in the middle of rebound if it was going to happen. Contemplating purchase of another vial of enclomiphene just to see if I can use it to extend off period. If I can use it as monotherapy and maintain 600 ng/dL that could be a good thing. There is a trend in YouTube space that TP is minimally suppressive as is Halo so there is that.
Definitely interested in how the enclomiphene compares to the clomid. Cool experiment @Glycomann!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I have had the flu or something like it for 9 days. Very sick. Near coughed myself unconscious and or puked numerous times even today. Running low grade fever until today. I dropped almost 10 lbs to 190 lbs. this is the lightest i have been in over 20 years. I'm just about at my former fighting weight. This is not a well controlled experiment. Have not worked out since a week ago Sunday. My wife said I looked yellow today when she got home. I'm pretty sure she meant grayish yellow. Still on my hcG 750 iu MWF, GH 1.5 iu EOD and 12.5 mg/d enclomiphene support.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Hope you feel better soon.
At least you’ll be nice and slim when you do.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Flu has been rampant here the past few months. Hoe you get better soon bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Well I still have remnant of the flu or whatever this thing was. I just got back in the gym yesterday and today. Came home and ate about 1200 kcals and passed out. In all, I dropped 12 lbs with this flu. Put 3 lbs back on. Dropped 2% BF according to my electronic thingie. Probably water in reality. I feel like shit, look like shit. I'll be off for another 3 weeks and get my bloods done. I feel like this is going to be a bust as far as HPTA recovery with enclomifene but we will see. I still maintain that at least 2 off periods a year are crucial for health and some semblance of longevity if we are going to play with fire. Reset the old crunching computer system.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic