jacobss
What's New?

Not this old man

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Thanks for the inspiration KB.

We have a 54 year old guy at my karate school. He is the oldest student there. Tonight the class did pushups on a medicine ball and he kicked all the young guys butts!

It just goes to show, age is much less important than attitude and hard work.:athrashi:

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Thanks for the inspiration KB.

We have a 54 year old guy at my karate school. He is the oldest student there. Tonight the class did pushups on a medicine ball and he kicked all the young guys butts!

It just goes to show, age is much less important than attitude and hard work.:athrashi:

Bump this yeah

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Bump this yeah

Feel better than ever and will be 57 soon. Train 4-5 days a week. Right now running Humatrope 3iu 5days a week, Galenika Test 250/wk, TrenA 350/wk Mast P 175wk/Just got some Sciroxx T-bol 10mg...what you old MFs is a good dose of T-bol to throw in there. Lean and vascular is on the map now. Sitting at 205. Going to come down some more. Pharma GH is the goods at my age. It's like STP..makes everything else work better. phpligR1i_c3PM.jpg

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Feel better than ever and will be 57 soon. Train 4-5 days a week. Right now running Humatrope 3iu 5days a week, Galenika Test 250/wk, TrenA 350/wk Mast P 175wk/Just got some Sciroxx T-bol 10mg...what you old MFs is a good dose of T-bol to throw in there. Lean and vascular is on the map now. Sitting at 205. Going to come down some more. Pharma GH is the goods at my age. It's like STP..makes everything else work better. View attachment 5563

Good stuff brother! Looking great, keep killin it. And can I borrow that cycle for a bit? Sounds awesome lol! I'm not sure about the tool tho, I know some of these other guys will deff have some good advice.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Bodybuilding and gear fountain of youth . Who cares if America don't approve all the more for us

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Bodybuilding and gear fountain of youth . Who cares if America don't approve all the more for us

Amen.....I need a hood like yours Brother....it's clobbering time. Ken

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I drew that to hide my secret identity lol use the photo editing tool lol

Really? Thought it was Tommie copper balaclava.

kB looking good my man, I've got a few years to catch up.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
What you need to think is how he had to use his brains to keep his body to train that way. Variety in moderation - strong mind = strong body. You don't get stronger and age if you don't train smart

What you don't know that Ken knows is I am 56 brother... lol

Much Respect,
Vette

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic