Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Not new but I’m probably not familiar to some

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
At 45 I set some decent multi ply PL records for my age in FLA. 868 squat 504 bench and 705 dead I was lifting out of Tampa Barbell with Tom The Rino Bodenbender and Tommy Fannon (RIP) as my coaches and mentors.
I followed that coaching the Naval Academy single ply Powerlifting Team for 10 years. We had several national champions 4 top five team finishes and two females who placed 2-4 at worlds for bench a few years apart.
I’ve had several gnarly surgeries that have fucked me up eight screws and two four inch plates in my left foot a ten inch plate and ten screws in my right humerus. My right knee has no cartilage so no squats which is a heart breaker for me. But the coup de gra was a wicked hiatle hernia my digestive tract is screwed up and I’m way over weight and it’s going to change now.
I have a crazed old log on here if you ever want to see how mental I was. More insanity to come. I’m here for the brotherhood and to help where and whenever I can. Thanks for having me back.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Hmmmm….
Anyone heard of this guy?

welcome back

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Welcome..I do recognize the name.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I’m in Central America on a veterans retreat I’ll be back in SC in a couple days. New log will start immediately. I’m open to suggestions I’m looking to lean out and regain shoulder flexibility most importantly

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic