Dec 12, 2010
I just need to say 2 things about this NFL and College season:

WHO DAT!!!
SEC, SEC, SEC!!!!

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Brees stas are better than ANYONE in the league. Saints have a better D then the Pack and the Pats. AND the Saint O is also #1 in the league.

Only problem I see is the NFC game in GB b/c its going to be cold as hell, BUTTTT the Saints have better RBs then the Pack, so I can say with a good confidence (barring injuries which is ALWAYS the unknown) that the WHO DAT nation will be loving life again!!!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
New England patriots champions Super Bowl 47

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
NFC lookin forward to niners and saints can't wait, that's my pick for game of the week, saints have great variety of weapons, defense sucks bad, worse than what stats say. Niners young inexperienced their only flaw, best D , great offense with variety of weapons, it's all going to depend on can a great team bear Drew B. can they utilize their running game to minimize the scoring damage along with the best d in the league , it's a QB league, rules now set up to protect offense and encourage finesse type of play . New Orleans if they beat 49ers they won't get through green bay NFW! On the other hand as much as I hate to see it, Eli manning past 4-5 weeks has led the giants to play better football than Bree's or Rogers , their defense has ability to take out anyone especially high powered qbs , I see rematch either way- packers pats / or giants pats, I won't be surprised if saints make it, but I just don't see it, the other teams have too much momentum, saints have high powered offense only, I just don't see it, I don't think they deserve it more than the others , I'd love to see niners reintroduce themselves as front runners in NFC by going all the way.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Patriots over Ravens, outright. NE will come out hot and establish a lead with their myriad of offensive weapons. The defense has come alive and looks good. Flacco will choke.
49ers at home over the Giants, spread opened at 2.5, I like this one at 3 points, SF.
Patriots over the 49ers in a close one to win the Super Bowl.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Patriots over Ravens, outright. NE will come out hot and establish a lead with their myriad of offensive weapons. The defense has come alive and looks good. Flacco will choke.
49ers at home over the Giants, spread opened at 2.5, I like this one at 3 points, SF.
Patriots over the 49ers in a close one to win the Super Bowl.

Unless something crazy happens I think your spot on.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Eli over Alex Smith all day. Too much pass rush for him to handle like a clutch veteran.

Brady over Flacco - same scenario.

Rematch Super Bowl with the Giants winning because NE has no run game.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Unless something crazy happens I think your spot on.

Something crazy has happened since the wild card round, so my logic may be totally worthless, lol. I don't have all my data yet for my final picks, but this is the way I'm leaning right now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic