jacobss
What's New?

New Training Schedule

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
I like it!
Im changing up my training and dieting as well to try and step it up to the next level

Thanks and good luck to you!!! Update us on how you're doing and I will do the same.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That's a good plan for conditioning. Your cal intake is gonna be pretty high and you will still drop.

Good idea to run it close though so you can keep that muscle.

Remember to listen to your body starting off doing this type of training. It will be easy to overwork yourself. If you start to feel edgy or run down back off just a little.

You want to keep yourself healthy at all times. Being tired and run down will make healing harder and you will be more susceptible to injuries.

I run a tough program too. It's the only way I like it. I burn lots of calories and take in a lot as well.

My main focus is always staying injury free and feeling healthy. If I start feeling run down, no energy, snappy towards others or it can make it harder for me to sleep or rest from being wound up, I back off a little and make small changes.

I'm pretty set right now but starting off or switching up will cause me to pay extra attention to what's going on with me.

H

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
That's a good plan for conditioning. Your cal intake is gonna be pretty high and you will still drop.

Good idea to run it close though so you can keep that muscle.

Remember to listen to your body starting off doing this type of training. It will be easy to overwork yourself. If you start to feel edgy or run down back off just a little.

You want to keep yourself healthy at all times. Being tired and run down will make healing harder and you will be more susceptible to injuries.

I run a tough program too. It's the only way I like it. I burn lots of calories and take in a lot as well.

My main focus is always staying injury free and feeling healthy. If I start feeling run down, no energy, snappy towards others or it can make it harder for me to sleep or rest from being wound up, I back off a little and make small changes.

I'm pretty set right now but starting off or switching up will cause me to pay extra attention to what's going on with me.

H

Thank you so much for looking this over. I also needed the reminder to listen to my body because I'm guilty of going hard no matter what. That's when I of course get hurt. With that said, I like a challenge and I know this will push me for sure. Thanks again and happy training!!!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I forgot to mention that it can take 2 or even 3 weeks for noticeable signs of overtraining. Less and less as you see the signs coming faster with experience.

I'm the same way, go, go, go. I felt like less of a man if I had to back off at times because I keep it at the edge all the time. I found it was called training smart.

To bad it took me so long and many injuries later to figure it out.

Keep us posted.

H

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
How are you feeling hun ?

I'm doing it, but it's kicking my ass big time! With that said I'm loving it. I like the variety and I'm going to roll with it for several weeks. I have a blog that I keep a log on and maybe I will move some of it to the forum. Thanks for asking me :).

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I'm doing it, but it's kicking my ass big time! With that said I'm loving it. I like the variety and I'm going to roll with it for several weeks. I have a blog that I keep a log on and maybe I will move some of it to the forum. Thanks for asking me :).

Awesome! Send me the blog link too, I would love to follow!

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
Awesome! Send me the blog link too, I would love to follow!

Cool! It's fattytophatty.tumblr.com

Nothing fancy or really private. Just a lifting log with some occasional humor. Started it recently to keep me on track and to take notes. How is your 12 week plan going?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic