Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New to this board

a-bomb83

a-bomb83

Jan 9, 2024
What’s up guys, I see some familiar faces over here. I was looking for wcbb and it wouldn’t load so I came across this board.
Looks nice, definitely a sleeker look compared to the old vbulletin set up 20 years ago.

between work and family, I finally got consistent in the gym as of January’23 and started trt around April. Since going through a GP, it’s been slow as far as dosing, still trying to find my sweet spot.

either way, feels good to be back on the boards again.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You'll see a lot of wcbb faces here, and a few posts about managing trt doctors.
Welcome to TID.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Welcome.
Oddly enough, I prefer the old vbb layout.

Just curious, are you clycling at all? What are the test blood levels that your doc is going for?

a-bomb83

a-bomb83

Jan 9, 2024
Welcome.
Oddly enough, I prefer the old vbb layout.

Just curious, are you clycling at all? What are the test blood levels that your doc is going for?
I just downloaded the Tapatalk and that version is terrible. If anyone has better suggestions outside of a browser, let me know.

not cycling at the moment. Just 100mg/week.

I’ve ran enough stuff over the years that I know my body, and I really feel like my sweet spot will be 200mg. I get new bloods on Friday, so hopefully we’ll go over them a week or two after that.

he’s wanting me around 700-800, but there’s just sooooo many other variables as far as all the other hormones involved that it’s really a long game. I’m going for optimal at the moment. I’m 40 with a wife and 2 kids under 7, I’m not looking to be massive anymore, just more of a recomp and overall health.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Good to see you over here brother.

WCBB is no more. Ran into server issues and Bass didn't want to deal with it or couldn't deal with it with his health and all. We tried to get him to give it to the Mods to take over, but to no avail. Most of us landed here. It is a good board. You will see a lot of familiar people.

a-bomb83

a-bomb83

Jan 9, 2024
Good to see you over here brother.

WCBB is no more. Ran into server issues and Bass didn't want to deal with it or couldn't deal with it with his health and all. We tried to get him to give it to the Mods to take over, but to no avail. Most of us landed here. It is a good board. You will see a lot of familiar people.
I didn’t know bass was having health issues, that’s how disconnected I’ve been.

Good to see you too man

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hey bud, welcome to TID, good seeing you stop in here! Yea, GF stated above all that happened over at WCBB, unfortunately:(

I know how things change with a family, 2 young kids, work and shit....goals and stuff change. My kids are 8 and about to be 11. Time flies with them, it seems like yesterday they were infants and i was posting about their births at all the forums I was on, lol.

If you bump up the dose from 100mg/wk, you may want to go up to 150mg/wk before 200mg/wk to see how it treats you.

Good seeing you man!:cool:

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Nice to meet you, bro. Welcome to TID!! Lots of good people and good info here... stick around for a while!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic