RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Nice job and work dude. Keep it up.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I see them ''Crusher '' sleeves lol. Nice Mac. They definitely help with the pain, nothing wrong with wearing them

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
" crusher sleeves " ok ya know I need to hear more . I'm all over more rehab injury stuff

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would suggest to ketsugo and mac to take a close look at voodoo Floss bands to help your joint and mobility issues. Look at the vids on youtube.com there are tons. This stuff is like magic.

My training partner uphill has a lot of elbow pain when benching. Before training I wrap his elbow and take it thru a range of motion and it loosens his tight tricep that takes his elbow out of alignment. And his is so tight he is almost unable to lock out just 225.

I used it to rehab my torn adductor and it had me go from unable to do a squat without terrible pain to none at all in 5 minutes.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I checked out the voodoo floss. Looks neat. I think the sleeves are more a general preventative measure rather then a re-hab one. (although I feel they have helped me heal up overuse injuries). Also the sleeves are something you can wear daily and for as long as you want.

If you are interested in a good (and cheap) pair, for either knees or elbows, they are only 24$ a pair from liftinglarge.com. (good fast service too). I had first bought Inzer xt sleeves for $60+ but I dont like them at all. WAY too restrictive for me. With the crusher, just size them by measuring the circumference of the joint they are going over.

I think I am going to order some voodoo floss as well. Looks like a nice tool to have at one's disposal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic