Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need TRT Advice

S

SpikeFremont

Sep 30, 2014
Update - third shot yesterday. Didn't feel much better in week two than I did in week one, but understand that is to be expected. I was very busy last week with late hours and long travel, so the fact that I didn't notice much change might be that, as well as still being in the loading phase. Either way, I do feel better than before starting and am looking forward to finishing the loading phase in week six. My therapist, she's a PA, says she has a few patients who feel better right away, and some who don't notice a difference until four months.

I will continue to update in the hope of informing others and receiving feedback.

Thanks.

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
It's taken me several months to feel better... I had an initial boost then felt like I leveled off even dropped a bit, but I'm feeling pretty good lately

Straad

Straad

Oct 29, 2014
with a long ester like cyp or enth it can be 3-4 weeks before you feel better.

S

SpikeFremont

Sep 30, 2014
For what it's worth, got pinned yesterday for the fourth time.

Last week was challenging, had parent teacher conferences until nine on Thursday, flew cross country on Friday, partied like a rockstar, flew back to New York on Sunday, and had parent teacher conferences on Tuesday.

Did not have a noticeable bump, but dealt well with the challenges.

Hit the gym today, had a pr on the bench, then took a long walk, six miles. Then got into an epic fight with my wife about my kid...I only include this to show that I have a sack these days. In the past, I would have rolled, now, I fight.

Not sure that is a good thing, just saying.

S

SpikeFremont

Sep 30, 2014
Just got number five. I feel good, no great shakes difference from three or four, but good. Have been able to hit the gym more, mood is much better since before TRT, and libido is better. I asked my PA if she was aware of the physiological effects of rem sleep on the male anatomy and she started writing, "Improved morning erections." I guess she's heard that before.

Spike

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Thanks for the update...It's nice to know it's working for you...Good thread that should be helpful to other TRT patients...

S

SpikeFremont

Sep 30, 2014
Sixth shot yesterday, feel good today but have been crashing on Saturday and Sunday before Monday shot. They took blood yesterday and will find out what my profiles are next Monday. I am interested to see where my levels are. I do feel better, but know I am not good yet. Look forward to seeing the results after six weeks but know this is more of a marathon than a sprint.

I am still on 110 every seven days. I get shot at about 5:30 on Monday nights and am typically very good Tuesday - Friday. I have a friend that gets shot during the day and then has trouble sleeping. I have trouble sleeping the next day, tonight as it were.

I suspect I will still be low and they will bump me, and I am looking forward to that. I still have a lack of concentration and while I got a small bump in libido in week five, I haven't gotten any further bump. I am lifting heavier and have noticed growth. I have always been a hard gainer but that seems to be improving. In fact, this seems to be one of the main areas of improvement in weeks 4-6.

I've gained seven pounds in the last three weeks, most of it muscle according to my inaccurate Tanita scale, but my shirts seem to be getting tight while my pants are getting loose. I know the physiological stuff usually doesn't show up until week 12, but I figure I was so low, 170, that any bump has helped me in the gym.

Enough of the anecdotal BS, will provide blood info on Monday or Tuesday.

Spike

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic