Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need Good advice

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Great advice just want to echo the part sassy sTates about getting diet and training Down before adding AAS. Having been doing this for almost 2 decades , trolling many forums 15-18 years . It's the biggest issue I see is people have trouble understanding that drugs do not build or change. - your habits do- these compounds help your already ingrained lifestyle to work more efficiently . I even laugh at labs selling so called " cut mix" . A skilled bodybuilder can cut using dbol - your dietary practices and training methodology decides your body composition not your drug stack. Faulty stacking can ruin your goals , impatience leads to dissapointment. There is no short cut - even with gear one still needs to eat and train maybe even smarter as sassy said the drugs can present more issues with potential sides. When you can at will gain or change your body natty then you are ready fir gear. The best built bodies are done that way. Half ass gets half ass results

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Absolutely could not have put it better, bodybuilding is a science not just a half arsed idea, if your serious then do the research, "Rome wasn't built in a day" good luck

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Absolutely could not have put it better, bodybuilding is a science not just a half arsed idea, if your serious then do the research, "Rome wasn't built in a day" good luck

Amen brother - ya gotta train like a damn animal too! British American Chinese all out lol

R

RLM017

Yes, if you read into the ketogenic diet alot of it says if you eat over the percentage of protein it will take you out of ketosis. Would it help if I had pics?

R

RLM017

Jenner--I have only been holding this keto diet about 6 weeks. Before this I was around the same calorie intake with around 180gr protein and still wasn't building, so I was advised to change up go fat loss for alil bit and then return to trying to build. So when I am on the keto and trying to lose I do Jim Stoppanis shortcut to shred which has hitt training between sets. When I change to building I use Jim stoppanis shortcut to size. Should I keep my calories the same and then follow the macros you put up?? My trainer had me at 188 protein and 1881 cal but I still wasn't showing much progress she believed it was because I was anoerxic for awhile and I lost all muscle mass with my weight she had suggested a cpl years ago anavar but I wanted to hold out to see if I could get anywhere on my own. Now a few years later still not much changing I was considering it but wanted to make sure I had done everything possible on my own first.
I will switch my macros again and hope this will help. Thank you all sooo much for your advice!!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Jenner--I have only been holding this keto diet about 6 weeks. Before this I was around the same calorie intake with around 180gr protein and still wasn't building, so I was advised to change up go fat loss for alil bit and then return to trying to build. So when I am on the keto and trying to lose I do Jim Stoppanis shortcut to shred which has hitt training between sets. When I change to building I use Jim stoppanis shortcut to size. Should I keep my calories the same and then follow the macros you put up?? My trainer had me at 188 protein and 1881 cal but I still wasn't showing much progress she believed it was because I was anoerxic for awhile and I lost all muscle mass with my weight she had suggested a cpl years ago anavar but I wanted to hold out to see if I could get anywhere on my own. Now a few years later still not much changing I was considering it but wanted to make sure I had done everything possible on my own first.
I will switch my macros again and hope this will help. Thank you all sooo much for your advice!!

ok, so are you at 115 lbs right now? I guess I somehow missed that if you are, my bad...for some reason thought you were 174 lbs?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
No you are correct I am currently 170s

Part of the problem could be not getting enough rest, how many hours are you sleeping?

Try switching up your macros but also try to pick clean foods, I will use your meatballs for example: what are they made with meat wise? You seem to make decent choices but changing small things here and there can help and if you start to had clean carbs and lesson your fat...you should see something :)

R

RLM017

Jenner
I appreciate you replying to me
Ok on the days I work 12hr 6p-0630 in bed by 0700 up 12 gym eat prepare for work this 3-4 days a week the rest on the days mon-wed usually classes during the day train at night.
Meatballs are made from organic grass feed beef 95% lean and spice and onion on occasion I will add ricotta cheese if I know I need increase the fats. Mostly though eggs coconut oil, organic grass fed beefs veggies, I use almond flour or coconut flours usually a lot of fish
I once had a trainer put me on tilapia and greens forever but I actually love it! I am very strict whatever I am told to do so currently I have been doing this ketogenic diet and adhering to the macros from the keto calculator. But I am going to increase my protein like you suggested and pray I get somewhere. Do you think I should keep my cal at 1800 or switch it? While doing the macros you suggested?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Jenner
I appreciate you replying to me
Ok on the days I work 12hr 6p-0630 in bed by 0700 up 12 gym eat prepare for work this 3-4 days a week the rest on the days mon-wed usually classes during the day train at night.
Meatballs are made from organic grass feed beef 95% lean and spice and onion on occasion I will add ricotta cheese if I know I need increase the fats. Mostly though eggs coconut oil, organic grass fed beefs veggies, I use almond flour or coconut flours usually a lot of fish
I once had a trainer put me on tilapia and greens forever but I actually love it! I am very strict whatever I am told to do so currently I have been doing this ketogenic diet and adhering to the macros from the keto calculator. But I am going to increase my protein like you suggested and pray I get somewhere. Do you think I should keep my cal at 1800 or switch it? While doing the macros you suggested?

Yea, doesn't look like you get a lot of sleep but realize you can't do much about it.

I would even up your total calorie intake to 2200, change the macros and see how it goes..you will be able to tell within a few weeks if it's helping or hurting. :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic