Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Need advice on cycle

V

Vinny0627

Jan 5, 2014
Thanks HDH appreciate the info. Looking for like 10-12 weeks Deca 14-16 test. Really open though. Some guys have suggested the deca longer but some reading i have done says only do 10-12.

I have been happy with low dose up to now but really wanna take things to next level after a full year of really hard work.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That's the key right there man, hard work. It's what gets us there. The drugs don't work without it.

I would suggest grabbing another Deca.

Primo can get costly and is faked quite often. If you could get another 2 bottles, it would still be low but the GH is going to be the difference.

Test 16 weeks @ 600mg per week.

Deca 14 weeks @ 400mg per week. (with extra bottle)

Primo 10 weeks (last 10) @ 400mg per week (with extra 2 bottles)

Some guys will run the Deca a little shorter to help Test levels get back up but if you are prescribed HRT, you won't have any problems.

If you can't get the extra primo, just run it @ 200mg for the last 10 weeks as you have run this dose in the past.

You can even go higher and longer if you want with everything, it just depends on what you are willing to get.

I think you will do fine though, especially with the GH @ 4iu. Good GH can work wonders with the hard work and good diet.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic