jacobss
What's New?

NBA talk

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
How bout them Jazz? I think they've surprised most people this year

Yeah they have a solid group. The Kings have been just as surprising, but I don't think either will make playoffs

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Durants back tonight!! Thunder needed him back asap!! Westbrook is also back.. I see them going on a 10-15 game win streak straight into the playoff race!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
How bout them Warriors?

How bout them and the Grizzlies.. Both are top 2 teams in the NBA! I'd love to see the Warriors in the finals against Bulls;
defence vs offence

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Alright so as much as I love Kobe Bryant, someone needs to slap him with a dose of reality.. He's 36 and he shouldn't be playing more than 30 minutes. Why? Cause he's inefficient as **** when he plays too many minutes now. His FG % is at 37%.. which is atrocious and even worse to watch. Tonight he went 8 for 30 w/ 9 turnovers. Im sorry but thats just not fun to watch anymore.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Dallas is looking really good now. There starting 5 is basically all all-star caliber players now with Rondo.. I can see them get to the conference finals, and a good chance of reaching the finals as well. I just hope they don't sign Josh Smith now.. That dude is the worst, highest paid basketball player ever,

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Alright so as much as I love Kobe Bryant, someone needs to slap him with a dose of reality.. He's 36 and he shouldn't be playing more than 30 minutes. Why? Cause he's inefficient as **** when he plays too many minutes now. His FG % is at 37%.. which is atrocious and even worse to watch. Tonight he went 8 for 30 w/ 9 turnovers. Im sorry but thats just not fun to watch anymore.
I've been saying this for a long time.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I've been saying this for a long time.

Well it hasn't been that long since he's been playing horrible, just this season and I guess its cause he's coming back 2 major injuries and along with old age and he just doesn't know how to handle it all. I'm back on Kobe's side.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic