Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Nattokinase and spike protein

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Some folks asked me about this. Here is an article.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I had family duties last night when I pasted this so didn't give any details. Nattokinase was studied in cell culture. They expressed SARS CoV 2 spike so it was on the surface of the cells and then treated them with the nattokinase. It digested the spike protein. The implication is that it will do similar in the human body when ingested. I didn't find anything that directly answered that question. Nattokinase has been used for antithrombotic properties. It has been used in experimental settings on canines and shown to work as antithrombotic when administered oraly. It has made it at least through phase 2 clinical trials. Some BBers use it to drop hematocrit. Some have luck with it but dose seems to be 8000 iu/d for that effect. I used 4000 iu/d and it didn't do much for me. Same brand as someone on this site that used it at 8000 iu/d with success.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
For some reason almost every time i take natto i get weird bloddy noses, like i wake up to blood running out of my nose…. Scares the shit out of me… and then i dont touch it for a month and same thing happens… wish i could handle taking it

Going to see about a cleerly exame on the ol ticker its like a calcium score but they look at soft plaque as well, but it also costs about $1500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic