Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

N F L wahoo life begins

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Patriots let Logan mankins go ?? I guess **** protecting an aging tom Brady screw Super Bowl I'm going to have to pick a new team lol

Belicek and his ''rules'', with so many other teams willing to pay his act is going to cost them Pats....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I don't know I love Alex hate kap- but never go by preseason. Plus with Alex the chiefs every year have great record then blow it - like the falcons lol
His good record was against teams all with below 500 records Kets. Once the last half kicked in and he played decent teams the real Smith showed up
I'm kinda opposite..hate Alex Smith on the fence about Kap..I don't think he can throw the long ball consistently

NFC still niners I predict
Gonna be a tough year..god thing seahawks don't come up till later in the year!!! 9er's V Broncos...SB 2015

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Messes up my Sunday night cartoons. Bunch of shit

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Messes up my Sunday night cartoons. Bunch of shit

RR....Now you know that's cause for a ban! Maybe a time out in the kitchen for a sammich wit hall the fixins could buy you some leniency...MAYBE :D

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
new jersey giants-champs..not 1 time but 2 times u new england fans

M

m_t pockets

Jun 17, 2014
Only thing I like about the Pats is Belechicks (sp) gf or wife. Shes HAWT....

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Let's go steelers even though I don't see a productive season from them.

No kidding what's going on with? rothlesbetger is beast the young receiver they got like 2 years ago best in the class, they should be top of afc battling pats ravens broncos

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Tough decisions for The Niner's staff, second squad looked better than the starters tonight. This could be a smashmouth Defense this year AGAIN!!! Bowman gets back i ntime for the Shehawks.... Only thing missing is someone who can get the bal lto the receivers...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tough decisions for The Niner's staff, second squad looked better than the starters tonight. This could be a smashmouth Defense this year AGAIN!!! Bowman gets back i ntime for the Shehawks.... Only thing missing is someone who can get the bal lto the receivers...
In Harbaugh we trust! Fukking Kaepernick better quit fukking around and get his shit together. I know how he can play, he aint no scrub (Steven A Smith voice). Defense is gonna be tough as nails, scary as heck.

My main concern is 2 things.

1. Greg Roman the offensive coordinator. Has he figured out new schemes or how to be effeicient and move the ball in the red zone?

2. Frank Gore/RB position. Sorry but i have said the last few years, Gore has to go. Might as well punt on 3rd and 7 because he is only good for 2-3 yards a run. 49ers need a better RB who can give you 6-7 tough yards when we need it. Every time Gore ran the ball last year in big games, i cringed.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
In Harbaugh we trust! Fukking Kaepernick better quit fukking around and get his shit together. I know how he can play, he aint no scrub (Steven A Smith voice). Defense is gonna be tough as nails, scary as heck.

My main concern is 2 things.

1. Greg Roman the offensive coordinator. Has he figured out new schemes or how to be effeicient and move the ball in the red zone?

2. Frank Gore/RB position. Sorry but i have said the last few years, Gore has to go. Might as well punt on 3rd and 7 because he is only good for 2-3 yards a run. 49ers need a better RB who can give you 6-7 tough yards when we need it. Every time Gore ran the ball last year in big games, i cringed.

Roman is a GLARING weak spot!! If we can sit and call his plays Im pretty sure the defense has him figured out. He sucks. That new running back Hyde looks like he's gtg and Ellington, the new corners, gonna be interesting RAIDEN. 8 days!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic