Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Myostatin Inhibitors - Follistatin

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
It's a really interesting development. I did some asking about it and it has some merit but not really any scientific studies that I know of.
This lifestyle already gobbles up so much money. It cracks me up that now there's something else outrageous!
I'll just have big muscles and live in a cardboard box and walk everywhere :)

There's a lot of different gear out there, but honestly I have wondered if it's really worth it to run SO many compounds at once. Like do you need to be on 4 different peptides AND test AND tren AND myostatin inhibitors... How much more muscle are you going to gain than if you were just on 2 or 3 of those?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I wonder if it would be worth it at all to run a superlow dose.

I would love to see your buddy's log. See if you could get him to post it over here. Or PM it to me (with permission of course).

He said he would post the link to the thread here or I could. But it would still direct you to his thread on another board.

Reactions: HGH
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Hey thanks so much for posting that!

Looks like he got some quick gains with not a big dose at all.

Although he did say that Follistatin was shit and the Ace-083 was the way to go.

(Also, LOL at the troll toward the end. what a dick)

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I think the blocker is snake oil personally. If it were any good professional athletes would be all over it

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I think the blocker is snake oil personally. If it were any good professional athletes would be all over it

But who says they aren't lol? Maybe they are and we don't know it. Possibly not involved with it either because there's not much info on it and some docs may not even know much about it. Who knows, it could go either way. But my friend had some progress with it that shows.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey thanks so much for posting that!

Looks like he got some quick gains with not a big dose at all.

Although he did say that Follistatin was shit and the Ace-083 was the way to go.

(Also, LOL at the troll toward the end. what a dick)

Lol there's always a troll around

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
But who says they aren't lol? Maybe they are and we don't know it. Possibly not involved with it either because there's not much info on it and some docs may not even know much about it. Who knows, it could go either way. But my friend had some progress with it that shows.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing.

Professional athletes are on shit before we ever hear about it.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I doubt that myostatin inhibitors will permanently inhibit myostatin... and presume a persons mysostatin levels will return to their normal genetic range after discontinuation of inhibitor supplementation. As with any drug.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I doubt that myostatin inhibitors will permanently inhibit myostatin... and presume a persons mysostatin levels will return to their normal genetic range after discontinuation of inhibitor supplementation. As with any drug.

Definitely, I wouldn't have thought it to block it permanently, but only while using. But if the gains are made and maintainable after use, then that's what I think people are looking for. Personally, I wouldn't like anything being blocked permanently.

garryb

garryb

Mar 6, 2014
Whats up guys is told me you guys had a thread goin on so i thought id drop in. There to my knowledge is still no other logs that have been done besides mine.

Ace 083 was actually talked very briefly about by mike arnold on a pod cast not too long ago. Its legit stuff. I have used folli, ace-031 and ace-083 3x.

In my biceps i gained 3/4" in calves and triceps i gained 1/2 all in 3 days. I tried uping the dose to 2mg per mg thinking it would double but to no avail. If your looking to use ace 083 id use the protocol of 1mg every 3 days. Its my Belive that by the 3rd day the inhibition of myostatin has ceased and no more growth will be attained.

I only know what ive done personally and what ive researched ( wich there is very little out there) if u read my log its all based on my opinion .lol...im no scientist and my thoughts , training ect are always outside the box so im sure some will disagree or belive other wise but i always go off of what ive personaly tried and see in the mirror. So if u got questions i can only give you my opinion and what i belive.lol

Anyways , try it out and do logs im willing to bet you wont regret it. ( of course theres always the ? Of the company you get your batches from)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Whats up guys is told me you guys had a thread goin on so i thought id drop in. There to my knowledge is still no other logs that have been done besides mine.

Ace 083 was actually talked very briefly about by mike arnold on a pod cast not too long ago. Its legit stuff. I have used folli, ace-031 and ace-083 3x.

In my biceps i gained 3/4" in calves and triceps i gained 1/2 all in 3 days. I tried uping the dose to 2mg per mg thinking it would double but to no avail. If your looking to use ace 083 id use the protocol of 1mg every 3 days. Its my Belive that by the 3rd day the inhibition of myostatin has ceased and no more growth will be attained.

I only know what ive done personally and what ive researched ( wich there is very little out there) if u read my log its all based on my opinion .lol...im no scientist and my thoughts , training ect are always outside the box so im sure some will disagree or belive other wise but i always go off of what ive personaly tried and see in the mirror. So if u got questions i can only give you my opinion and what i belive.lol

Anyways , try it out and do logs im willing to bet you wont regret it. ( of course theres always the ? Of the company you get your batches from)

Thanks for dropping in Garry. Glad you came by to shed some light on your experience and your results with brothers here. I couldn't remember the exact measurements that you gained, so in glad you posted it up.

After stopping the ace-083, you maintained that growth as well correct? I remember we talked quite a bit about it offline. I'm sure some folks here will be curious to the maintenance after and how much stayed.

You should come by more often. You'd love the community here. Thanks again for posting bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic