Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

My grocery List; what should I add

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Rampage, if you have a hard time eating, go to the supplement store and ask about appetite stimulants. They will make you hungry and it will be easier for you to eat.

I would add to your list: chicken thighs, or breast, cheap cut of steak or your favorite cut.

And add turkey bacon. Good protein and fat source.

I would throw in some potatoes also. Your preference.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Gotta get quality kilo cals in you to grow. Makes all the difference in the world...

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Gotta get quality kilo cals in you to grow. Makes all the difference in the world...

I can definitely notice in the gym quality food intake vs junk food intake.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well right now 3000-3500. I forgot to add chicken; I get grilled chicken breasts and white rice mostly, and I was gonna say because white rice cooks and tastes better but I will start getting brown rice, I do know its better nutritionally.
then I eat subway or a sub from safeway once a day, I get lots of spinach on them.. not enough im guessing

I was slacking off with my diet plan for a while now.

Don't waste your time switching rice they are so very close nutritionally that if you like white eat white.
Def need fruits and veggies bro

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
No protein shakes are not garbage. Plenty of science to show that whey is a great source of protein so unsure why you would feel it is garbage.

I have friends in the protein biz and private labeling. Trust me, a label may say 20g of protein theres a good chance its sugar and fillers. I feel like shit when I drink shakes

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Rampage how much is shiken per pound up there? I have fam that summers in PEI. The shit is like 15 a pound.
its not too expensive.. I just don't know how to cook uncooked chicken so I just get the cooked grilled chick breasts

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Rampage, if you have a hard time eating, go to the supplement store and ask about appetite stimulants. They will make you hungry and it will be easier for you to eat.

I would add to your list: chicken thighs, or breast, cheap cut of steak or your favorite cut.

And add turkey bacon. Good protein and fat source.

I would throw in some potatoes also. Your preference.
will get the appetite stimulant first. Thats my biggest concern, only reason why I don't eat big meals.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Where are the veggies? You need green beans, broccoli, asparagus. I'd ditch the rice and use quinoa instead. Where's the meat? Chicken, salmon, beef, pork.
I shall buy most of these things tomorrow, thanks.

and protein shakes I like, as I can put lots of milk, egg whites and peanut butter in em and the protein powder just makes it taste better for me

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I have friends in the protein biz and private labeling. Trust me, a label may say 20g of protein theres a good chance its sugar and fillers. I feel like shit when I drink shakes

That's nothing new though i did a large project in uni running whey samples through hplc, i like to avoid shady products like your friends and go with brands i actually tested and know are accurate. Not every company is ran by shitbags misrepresenting product purposely. For what its worth you run into those same issues with actual food labels are not perfectly representitive of product.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Which brands do you run Nut?

Slic.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
That's nothing new though i did a large project in uni running whey samples through hplc, i like to avoid shady products like your friends and go with brands i actually tested and know are accurate. Not every company is ran by shitbags misrepresenting product purposely. For what its worth you run into those same issues with actual food labels are not perfectly representitive of product.

Well he's not the shit bag it's the companies selling it. There may be some lawsuits

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic