Rice
Banana
Egg whites, put them in my protein shake
Peanut butter, also in my shake
Egg
Cereal
Almonds
Chocolate milk

I eat the same foods every day and I have the shittiest appetite where I get full really fast so I need to eat in smaller portions.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I can add to my list; I just want to get big as possible

Thanks in advance,

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Chicken? Fish? Beef? Fruits and vegetables. Gotta get some greens in ya. Some live food. At least apples, but grapes and seasonal stuff.

Yams. Steel cut oats. You need a buncha complex carbs. Brown rice or white rice?

How do you combine that list to cover your macros? How many calories a day you grinding down?

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Chicken? Fish? Beef? Fruits and vegetables. Gotta get some greens in ya. Some live food. At least apples, but grapes and seasonal stuff.

Yams. Steel cut oats. You need a buncha complex carbs. Brown rice or white rice?

How do you combine that list to cover your macros? How many calories a day you grinding down?
Well right now 3000-3500. I forgot to add chicken; I get grilled chicken breasts and white rice mostly, and I was gonna say because white rice cooks and tastes better but I will start getting brown rice, I do know its better nutritionally.
then I eat subway or a sub from safeway once a day, I get lots of spinach on them.. not enough im guessing

I was slacking off with my diet plan for a while now.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
MEAT
spinach
cheese
rolled oats
avocados
sweet taters
olive oil
cottage cheese
the list goes on

white or drown rice doesn't matter when you look at diet as a whole and factor in antinutrients.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I don't know where you live but Houston HEB has some Salmon Fiesta Jalapeno Burgers that are ****ing out of this world. I have had one for supper the last 3 nights in a row.

27g of protein. They have 300 calories not bad but the sodium is high but man oh man they are good.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I don't know where you live but Houston HEB has some Salmon Fiesta Jalapeno Burgers that are ****ing out of this world. I have had one for supper the last 3 nights in a row.

27g of protein. They have 300 calories not bad but the sodium is high but man oh man they are good.

Im in Canada. See the sad thing is I wouldn't be able to finish that burger even if my life depended on it lol..:\ Don't know whats wrong with me but every time I go out with friends to eat out, I can never finish what I get unless its like a small meal. Its such a piss off

JM750

JM750

Jun 16, 2013
Not trying to be an ass, but that list is missing a lot.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Rampage how much is shiken per pound up there? I have fam that summers in PEI. The shit is like 15 a pound.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Where are the veggies? You need green beans, broccoli, asparagus. I'd ditch the rice and use quinoa instead. Where's the meat? Chicken, salmon, beef, pork.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
That's missing a lot. You shop like you're 16. Lol

I eat ground beef, ground turkey, chicken, eggs, and sometimes steak everyday! Loose the protein shake. I feel like they're all garbage. If I drink a shake I get Raw Meal

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
That's missing a lot. You shop like you're 16. Lol

I eat ground beef, ground turkey, chicken, eggs, and sometimes steak everyday! Loose the protein shake. I feel like they're all garbage. If I drink a shake I get Raw Meal

No protein shakes are not garbage. Plenty of science to show that whey is a great source of protein so unsure why you would feel it is garbage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic