Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

My GF

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Dang! The tkd guy started out a stick bro. Good work.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Really good before and afters on all the pics especially TKD dude and your girl!!! Good work MT!!!!!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Very good job, especially on your girl but to be honest, I have a hard time believing that the Tae Kwon Do kid blew up like this in only a couple of weeks withough taking anything.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Great work I love seeing men and women when they go through transformation

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
Very good job, especially on your girl but to be honest, I have a hard time believing that the Tae Kwon Do kid blew up like this in only a couple of weeks withough taking anything.

he trains with me 2x a week. Why would i lie ? I have tons of clients on gear. so you are welcome to WALK with that knowledge. Im good at what i do dog, this guy is a square or else id love to get him on gear. take it any way u like , its called genetics and hard work .

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
he trains with me 2x a week. Why would i lie ? I have tons of clients on gear. so you are welcome to WALK with that knowledge. Im good at what i do dog, this guy is a square or else id love to get him on gear. take it any way u like , its called genetics and hard work .

He still complimented you...I think you got a little too defensive bro. It's ok for someone to present doubt without being considered harsh.

All in all, you're good at what you do and the pics are impressive. Keep up the good work.

Just my .02 on the above. Keep on it man, you're making a difference in people's lives clearly.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
All good work MT, keep it up brother

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
He still complimented you...I think you got a little too defensive bro. It's ok for someone to present doubt without being considered harsh.

All in all, you're good at what you do and the pics are impressive. Keep up the good work.

Just my .02 on the above. Keep on it man, you're making a difference in people's lives clearly.

very defensive over my clients especially when other people short change their hard work and attribute results to steroid usage

i deal with enough cynics on a daily basis as is. no tolerance

if that was the case id clearly say so i think aas are amazing and have extreme benefits.

anyway im not one for confrentation so no harm intended by my sharp post brothers

thx bro

Last edited:
muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic