Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

My Experience With Pinnacle Labs AKA Pinnacle gear

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
No it is not, that Pinnacle labs was busted in ORD. The pinnacle labs in this thread is a knock off and has had many complaints about under dosed and unsanitary gear being sold
to younger and unsuspecting members of another forum. They were also part of a $20k scam on another forum last fall. Do your homework before sending any source like this
your money.

BINGO .....

Two words of advice for you and to share about Pinn Labs: STAY AWAY.

Respect,
Vette

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I have seen a case way worse than this with infection and crap gear like this pinnacle ass, guy I knew personally had an infect turn into Necrotizing fasciitis from one bad inject. Halve his leg and hip was ate away! scary stuff!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I have seen a case way worse than this with infection and crap gear like this pinnacle ass, guy I knew personally had an infect turn into Necrotizing fasciitis from one bad inject. Halve his leg and hip was ate away! scary stuff!

omg, that's scary shit!!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
To me a scammer, rat or a guy who sells dirty gear are all the same. the dirty gear guy could be worse, he's not only rippin you off but poisonin your body too.
No Honor, No Integriy

It's worse with the dirty gear, You can kill people or cause them to have there leg amputated with bad gear.
Guy I know almost lost his leg do to a lab like this pinnacle.

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
That's so scary. ALl this crap would be done with if shit was legal...:(

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012

ive been rushed to the ER with bad fever cold sweats and cellulitus spreaded all the way up to almost my balls and dick bro from my toes up to my leg and you cant walk becuase you get a CRIPPLING bloodrush to the infected area....cellulitus is NO JOKE ... ADVANCED stealth gear and alin have done that to me and some other labs back in the day, scary, dont shop around.

Phatbastard

Phatbastard

Mar 17, 2012
No it is not, that Pinnacle labs was busted in ORD. The pinnacle labs in this thread is a knock off and has had many complaints about under dosed and unsanitary gear being sold
to younger and unsuspecting members of another forum. They were also part of a $20k scam on another forum last fall. Do your homework before sending any source like this
your money.

Yep pretty sure I got Banned as a MOD over there for that one!

20K you could have saved people from But WTF did I know?

Piece
Phat

Phatbastard

Phatbastard

Mar 17, 2012
Sure I'll get banned for that comment Whoopty

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic